Emerging Markets Account Executive, Mandarin
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
An Emerging Markets Account Executive is responsible for supporting our new business acquisition efforts within emerging markets. This role will be tasked with converting existing inbound demand and uncovering new demand via referrals from our broader sales organization. The AE will deliver a catered experience to our customers within emerging markets who may have otherwise run into language barriers, and will have goals based on the quality of the experiences they provide and how effectively they convert demand into new customers. The AE must be able to determine how restaurants can benefit from leveraging Toast’s end to end digital platform, demonstrate how the product works better together, and ultimately show how their restaurant will run better using Toast. Daily activities will consist of calls, emails, demonstrations of the Toast product, reviewing quotes and sending contracts in the emerging markets preferred language.
- Following up on marketing qualified leads in the market you support
- Conducting discovery calls & product demonstrations in your customer’s preferred language
- Creating and reviewing quotes and contracts in your customer’s preferred language
- Ensure our onboarding team and customer are set up for success post sale
- Understand the competitive landscape in your market (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) to best position Toast.
- Must speak, read and write proficiently in Mandarin and English
- Prior Sales experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- An entrepreneurial and feedback driven mindset
- Restaurant Operations Experience
- Experience using Salesforce to keep track of Sales activities
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
The estimated Total Targeted Cash compensation range for this role is listed below. Total Targeted Cash for this role consists of a base salary, commission, plus the eligibility for equity and/or other benefits. This role qualifies for uncapped commissions. The starting salary will be determined based on skills, experience, and geographic location.
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!