Senior Specialist, Marketing Operations
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an extraordinary commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
The Marketing Operations team plays a key role in Toast’s Go-to-Market Strategy. By conceptualizing and executing operational strategies and plays, the team supports the full range of Marketing functions. The team is a resource to team members and thought partners in developing strategy and technology investments.
The Senior Specialist, Marketing Operations will help drive key projects forward for the International Go-to-Market organization with a strong focus on campaign execution, resource management and campaign and process optimization. They will work cross-functionally with other teams (Demand Generation, Customer Marketing) to assist, build and deliver on location acquisition and customer growth campaigns using our marketing technology stack. This position will report to the Marketing Operations - Campaign Operations Lead, and focus solely on International markets while partnering closely with all MOPs team pillars (Platform Operations, Planning, Optimization) to help align, plan, optimize and scale operations for International stakeholders
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Support the end-to-end campaign production and execution across multiple channels and digital assets (email, events, content, social, paid, referrals) for international location acquisition and customer growth initiatives.
- Identify and solution for campaign optimization opportunities to help drive system and program efficiencies.
- Troubleshoot campaigns for email deliverability, audience targeting, reporting and lead flow.
- Drive and collaborate on project planning, prioritization and understanding of scoping level of effort and personal capacity; this person really shines as a cross-functional connection point; bringing teams together and improving alignment across initiatives.
- Communicate effectively across teams to drive projects forward and share progress.
- Enable our Marketing team by assisting in documentation and training to increase technology adoption, software acumen and alignment with operational processes.
- Become an expert in Toast’s Marketing technology stack; identifying improvement areas and assisting with operational program development, troubleshooting and QA.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of experience in marketing operations, sales operations or demand generation preferred.
- 2+ years of experience using Marketo or similar marketing automation platforms preferred.
- Experience using other marketing and sales technologies (ex. Chili Piper, Salesforce, Zapier, Bizzabo, Amplifinity, Looker) and project management tools (ex. Asana, JIRA, Workfront).
- Experience with global consent and compliance data operations and application (GDPR, CASL).
- Experience with reporting and analytics around single and multi-touch attribution.
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently with strong communication skills, priority-setting capability, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working collaboratively with teams across different time zones.
- Proficiency with system integration principles, experience troubleshooting points of system and process failure.
- Curious and detail oriented; enjoys working with data and new technology.
- Adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced work environment, works well under deadlines.
- Approaches work as an accountable stakeholder with empathy and understanding for colleagues and target audiences.
Our Spread* of Total Rewards:
- Flexible paid time off
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional development reimbursement program
- Commitment to employee wellbeing through resources such as a quarterly wellness stipend and mental health benefits
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- Pension and matching
- Extended medical cover
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Expanded parental leave
- Subsidized backup childcare
*We love a great bread/food pun
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!