Director, Fintech Program Management
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
The FinTech Program Management Director will be responsible for leading and scaling the FinTech Program Management function, seeking and developing opportunities for both business growth and efficiency across the FinTech business. The Director will be a critical partner for the FinTech leadership team, driving innovation and operational connectivity across our FinTech line of business and individual business segments (Payments, Lending & Embedded Finance). Responsibilities include strategic initiative development, cross-functional leadership and execution of FinTech programs and supporting external partner management. This role provides significant strategic, operational and team leadership opportunities, as well as exposure to a wide range of functions, including Product Management, Strategic Alliances, Engineering, Operations, Marketing, amongst many others.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Drive implementation of large-scale and high-impact programs within the FinTech business and serve as a business partner to other business segments on FinTech workstreams driving key decisions and outcomes
- Lead a team of high-impact program managers and enable them to achieve best in class program management practices, maximizing business outcomes for internal and external customers
- Develop and deliver strategic recommendations for FinTech leadership for opportunities to expand and increase efficiency based on portfolio management of programs and partners
- Design and develop frameworks for cross-functional teams to efficiently launch new initiatives and increase efficiency of existing operational processes
- Own operational relationships with external partners and seek opportunities to improve partnership performance in collaboration with Strategic Alliances team
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 10+ years of relevant experience in consulting, financial services and/or similar experience at a high-growth technology company, including 5+ years of management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferred fields of studies include: Business, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Quantitative Science.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills (ability to collaborate with and influence a wide variety of stakeholders)
- Startup or similar high-growth experience; strong work ethics and can excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, dynamic environment with the ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Proven experience working effectively at all levels of the organization, building strong relationships with both teams and senior executives, and the ability to influence roadmaps outside of your direct scope of responsibility
- Excellent critical-thinking skills with ability to structure and solve complex business problems; experience developing detailed project plans and leading implementation, scoping requirements, identifying inefficiencies and driving operational excellence
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!