Senior Product Manager - Salesforce Experience
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Toast is looking for an analytical, technical, and motivated team player to bring our company’s top strategic and operational objectives to life. You will transform and build out business processes using technology and systems, acting as the interface between our various functional teams, our engineering team, and our R&D counterparts. You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their challenges, help identify potential solutions, and translate business requirements into functional requirements leveraging, and working with the technical team to deliver solutions. You will work closely with our Fintech and Engineering teams to design and build optimal solutions for our systems and applications to scale our flexibility and use of our Fintech offerings.You will be an expert on how data flows in our system, and be able to articulate solutions that are simple and accurate. You will play a critical role in helping build scalable processes that can power and support our exponential growth as the leading player in restaurant technology.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Be responsible for the outcomes of various fintech initiatives. Working through design, requirements, and development providing measured outcomes
- Partner with engineering teams and end users to ensure designs meet requirements and provide scalable solutions with a focus on user experience
- Provide integration timelines and options utilizing both technical dependencies and near term business goals based on your technical and business understanding
- Organize ambiguous ideas and goals into detailed functional requirements, providing point of view feedback on prioritization and criticality based on deep business understanding
- Navigate the complexity of fast moving processes, recognize and advocate for best practices that will serve us long term over easy solutions to individual problems
- Own a product roadmap and effectively work with business stakeholders to refine priorities and communicate status
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 6+ years of Product management or Salesforce Consulting experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com required. Salesforce integration experience is highly preferred.
- Experience with financial products required
- Highly experienced within the lead to cash business processes
- Strong advocate for simplicity and user experience
- Demonstrated experience of solving complex problems using a data-driven approach
- Excellent communication skills and ability to translate business and technical languages
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent experience
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!