Solution Architect, Netsuite
Netsuite Solution Architect
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
The Architect for Core Finance is a multidisciplinary role that designs, architects, develops, and maintains integrations/application solutions in support of NetSuite. The Solutions Architect will act as a hands-on subject matter expert for Revenue Recognition, Billing Architecture and other financial applications that interact with NetSuite. The role requires taking ownership of the architecture and design of critical cloud-based business applications used by Toast’s Finance and Accounting partners within the NetSuite domain.
As a Lead De you will:
- Own the overall solution architecture for all things NetSuite
- Collaborate with product management and business leadership to ensure balance between short- and long-term goals for the Financial Systems in a rapidly growing organization
- Play a key role in designing the long-term financial systems roadmap in partnership with functional users and the Finance Systems team.
- Architect and recommend evolution path for NetSuite to meet the scale of our business
- Assess current state enterprise architecture and advise on Financial Systems architecture in terms of utilizing financial processes and data to achieve business goals.
- Review design, code, deployment strategies and other technical aspects of Toast’s Financial Systems.
- Define standards and processes to support and facilitate financial systems architecture for Toast
- Work with data integration technologies to design and implement new solutions and processes to support finance and accounting use cases.
- Draft and review technical designs, integration standards, testing plans and other financial systems architecture/engineering related documentation.
- Partner with third party vendors on implementation, design, and architecture best practices
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 3+ years’ experience in a Solutions Architect, Technical Architect or Lead Architect role leading the discovery, design, and construction of Financial System.
- 5+ years experience with NetSuite developing custom features and solutions
- 3+ years experience with 606 Revenue Recognition solutions (Zuora RevPro preferred), HRIS, Billing Systems, Sales commission and other related applications.
- Ability to architect and design end to end solutions by taking into account the user needs and the technology landscape
- Ability to have confident techno-functional conversations with cross functional teams across departments, advising and addressing concerns about finance and accounting concepts and technical architecture
- Strong concepts of performance optimizations and best practices for financial systems and architecture
- Extensive knowledge of internal controls best practices and SOX Compliance
- Ability to learn new technologies as they become prevalent and widely implemented, decision-making, time management, and task prioritization
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent.
- 10+ years experience in Software Development/Engineering.
Bonus ingredients (a pinch of salt):
- Experience with data management, data transformation, ETL/APIs, preferably using cloud-based tools/infrastructure
- NetSuite certifications preferred
- Working with a multi-entity global NetSuite instance preferred
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!