Manager, Toast Customer Care
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that assists restaurants in adapting, gaining control, and returning to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
As a Manager in Toast Account Operations, your role is pivotal in actively supporting the productivity goals and overall success of this critical Care Team. This team is responsible for managing the Toast customer journey during issue resolution, with the aim of enhancing the customer relationship with Toast.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Manage and coach a team of agents while monitoring their case work and maintain accuracy.
- Train and develop members of the team on process, technical troubleshooting, and new product knowledge.
- Maintain open communication with agents regarding their concerns and ideas, relaying to others as appropriate
- Assist agents with challenging customer contacts and escalations and oversee fraud case understanding and resolution
- Handle escalated customer issues directly from the Senior Leadership Team.
- Manage the use of Salesforce.com, Netsuite, and all related applications.
Do you have the right ingredients?* (Requirements)
- 1-2 years of experience performance managing and coaching, for instance a Team Lead or Manager
- 3+ years of experience in a role responsible for customer satisfaction and championing the customer experience
- Success operating independently and navigating competing priorities in a constantly changing environment
- A genuine commitment to nurturing the professional growth and development of team members.
- Proven ability to address intricate customer issues promptly and with the utmost professionalism.
- Restaurant, SaaS or FinTech experience is a plus.
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!