North Shore/Kauai, HI Territory Account Executive
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
As a Territory Account Executive, you will be part of a team that is transforming the way restaurants operate. Using a consultative approach, you will prospect, build relationships, and sign up new restaurateurs in your local area. By understanding their unique needs, you will develop a customized solution that helps their business thrive. We need your passion and sales expertise to help us build the Toast brand in your geographic territory.
This is a 100% remote, field sales opportunity. Candidates must live local to territory or be willing to relocate.
About this roll*:
- Generate list of prospective restaurants and manage the entire sales cycle from initial call to close
- Conduct demos and develop a solution that best meets the prospect’s needs
- Partner with teams across the business to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery
- Leverage Salesforce (our CRM) to manage all sales activities
- Understand the competitive landscape and determine how to best position Toast in the market
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills with the ability to sell and negotiate at all decision-making levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Self-motivated, creative, and flexible with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Experience canvassing and cold-calling into various types of local businesses, with evidence of success preferred
- Knowledge of restaurant operations is a plus
- 2+ years of sales experience preferred
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!