Technical Support Specialist - Payroll
Customer Care Specialist - Employee Cloud
Start Date: 9/5 Class - Training is 5 weeks REMOTE/VIRTUAL. There is no PTO allowed during training.
Location: Omaha, NE Office - 1926 S 67th St, Suite 200, Omaha NE 68106. You will be expected to be in office up to 3 days a week, post training.
Hourly Rate: $19.50 per hour
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Bready* to make a change?
As a Customer Care Specialist, you will provide a world-class experience to our Toast Customers through answering incoming customer questions from multiple channels including phone, chat, and email. You are driven with purpose to resolve solutions and act as a Toast expert to help Toast’s customers thrive. You are hungry to learn, deliver a hospitality mindset, and are excited to showcase our rapidly expanding hardware and software suite. To thrive as a Customer Care Specialist at Toast, you are resilient, motivated to deliver high quality customer interactions, and excel in ambiguous environments.
About this roll*
- Leverage your Toast product knowledge and customer service skills to answer incoming calls, chats and/or casework from Toast Customers
- Deliver a top tier customer experience through creative problem-solving and consistent probing, to craft accurate & timely outcomes for Toast Customers
- Conduct Toast procedures to escalate and coordinate the customer response in accordance with Toast values
- Expand your knowledge of Toast’s hardware and software weekly through professional development time, trainings, knowledge base articles, and the experience gained from performing the roll
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 1+ years of experience in a role responsible for customer satisfaction and championing the customer experience
- Success operating independently and navigating competing priorities in a constantly changing environment
- Proven track record of success navigating and troubleshooting technical tools, for instance an Apple laptop and Android based software + Toast-native hardware
- Strong communication, organizational, and influencing skills
Special Sauce* (Non-essential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Experience answering incoming phone calls and ticketing systems
- Experience working in the tech industry or for a SaaS company
- Open to schedules that may include weekends, holidays and nights
Our Spread of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!