Senior Product Manager, Order and Billing
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Toast is looking for an analytical, technical, and motivated team player to bring our company’s top strategic and operational objectives to life. You will transform and align business processes using technology and systems, acting as the interface between our various functional teams and our business systems team. You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their challenges, help identify potential solutions, and translate business requirements into functional requirements leveraging, and work with the technical team to deliver the solutions. You will work closely with our Business Operations and Revenue Operations teams to plan, design and build optimal solutions for our systems and applications. This includes managing the delivery of the solutions to ensure that they are executed with high quality, and that they drive meaningful improvement in customer and internal team experience.You will be an expert on how data flows in our system, and be able to articulate solutions that are simple and accurate. Your role will play a critical role in helping build scalable processes that can power and support our exponential growth as the leading player in restaurant technology.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Have end to end ownership / accountability for various contract to order products (Salesforce CPQ, Amendments, Contracts, Sales Orders, Integrations to Netsuite, Netsuite Billing) within our enterprise application ecosystem. Owning the process design, requirements gathering, functional design, QA management and cutover enhancements and new features within product landscape
- Work closely with the stakeholders and development teams to outline what future state workflows will be, focused on scalability and efficiency
- Organize ambiguous ideas and goals into detailed functional requirements, providing point of view feedback on prioritization and criticality based on deep business understanding
- Navigate the complexity of fast moving historical processes, recognize and advocate for best practices that will serve us long term over easy solutions to individual problems
- Regularly report out on project/program status to a group of senior level stakeholders
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 7+ years of Operations, Product management, Salesforce Consulting focused on scaling order and billing systems or other equivalent experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com CPQ required. Netsuite experience is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience of solving complex problems using a data-driven approach
- Demonstrated experience business process alignment/optimization in the order to cash area
- Excellent communication skills and ability to translate business and technical languages
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!