Senior Product Designer
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an extraordinary commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
The Off Premise Operations team helps restaurants take control of order volume across multiple online ordering channels with in-store solutions powered by data. With a mission to improve order efficiency and accuracy, this team enables restaurants to increase sales, reduce waste and deliver an amazing experience to guests in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
We’re looking for a talented Senior Product Designer with a strong portfolio that demonstrates an ability to balance user goals with business objectives, while delivering intuitive experiences that “Do right by the customer.” We seek an experienced teammate dedicated to our mission; helping restaurants do what they love and thrive.
- Collaborate with UX, product management, engineering, and marketing to understand users, translating that understanding into design artefacts that shape thinking and guide development
- Design intuitive experiences across responsive web and native mobile platforms, delivering easy to follow wireframes, workflows, and prototypes
- Regularly conduct design reviews to obtain feedback, iterating on the designs to improve results
- Support user research studies that generate insights to positively impact product design
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Experience with holistic design approaches, including journey mapping, to create delightful moments across the entire experience
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment with a willingness to learn new things and tackle a range of challenges as they arise
- Enough UX Research fluency to be data and insights driven
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills
- Enduring sense of curiosity with a desire to continuously learn and evolve
- Fluency in Figma and other prototyping and design collaboration tools
- Passion for doing right by the customer
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!