Customer Care Process Analyst
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
The primary responsibility of the Campaign Process Analyst, Customer Care is to assess, design, and implement processes and process improvements for the Toast Customer Care Teams. This includes both new process development and existing process improvements that maximize the productivity of the team, with the end goal of improving the Customer experience. This role will work closely with Customer Care Operations Leaders, Quality Assurance, Business Systems, Care Enablement, and the Data Analytics teams.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Act as process SME for assigned Customer Care Campaign
- Analyze ticket data and manage the evaluation of internal and external workflows to identify top opportunities for improvement and standardization within and across Care Campaigns
- Own the development and maintenance of current and future state process maps using tools such as Lucid Chart and Miro
- Use data and critical thinking to quantify impact of existing process pain points and rank priority of opportunities
- Lead focus groups, shadowing sessions, and brainstorming discussions to determine why processes are not capable of meeting requirements and brainstorm scalable solutions
- Work closely with cross functional teams to gain alignment on process improvement opportunities and drive change
- Work with enablement to ensure all team members receive the knowledge needed to follow new or updated process requirements
- Remain updated on current Quality and Operational business policies to ensure recommended changes are in alignment with business objectives
- Modify processes for new product offerings
- Assist with project planning, pilots, and project management
- Own documenting and communicating status updates to key stakeholders on a regular basis
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 5 years of experience working in a Business, Operations, Data or Analytics environment
- Excellent analytical skills with experience using tools such as Excel, Google Sheets, Looker, and Snowflake (Pivot tables, VLookups, data manipulation etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to report on data and key insights to Operational Leaders
- Experience working directly with Leadership and Key Internal Stakeholders
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently while maintaining strong organizational skills
- Experience with Salesforce Service cloud highly preferred
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision and completing all required duties consistently
- Passion for continuous improvement with knowledge of basic Lean and/or Six Sigma principles
- Demonstrated proficiency in Customer Service and Technical Support functions
- Demonstrated commitment to providing the best customer service, every transaction, every time
Our Spread of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Something looks off?