Technical Product Manager
Job Title: Product Manager, Supplier & Accounting (Mobile)
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. We focus on building the platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our growing Supplier & Accounting Management team. As a Product Manager, you will work with a variety of stakeholders—including designers, engineers, marketers, and other PMs—to determine what features should be built and how they should be implemented. You will collaborate cross-functionally with product design, engineering, product marketing, sales, legal, operations, and customer service to scale a new restaurant-focused mobile offering, define target users, and build value propositions for those users. You’re right for this role if you are detail-oriented, thoughtful, collaborative, an excellent communicator, and brimming with a can-do attitude.
This is an exciting position on a fast-growing team and represents an opportunity to deliver new areas of value to our customers.
About this role* (Responsibilities)
- Developing new features and functionalities based on customer feedback and market trends to improve existing products or develop new ones
- Collaborating with engineering teams to ensure that the product can be built efficiently and effectively
- Communicating with clients to gather information about their needs and desires for new products
- Managing all aspects of mobile product development, including researching new technologies and trends, creating specifications, designing prototypes, and testing products
- Gathering feedback from users about existing products and services to improve them
- Analyzing data to determine which features are most popular among users or which ones need improvement
- Creating detailed project plans including timelines, budgets, and milestones for each stage of development
- Overseeing the development of new applications or updates to existing applications based on market trends or consumer demand
- Evaluating competitor products to determine how well they are meeting customer needs and how they might be improved
- Own and communicate a product roadmap that delivers customer and business value
- Help to inform the product vision and strategy for new product areas and communicate that strategy to a range of stakeholders
- Use data and customer insights to ensure new products and features are rooted in customer needs and deliver meaningful outcomes
- Manage multiple workstreams and groups of cross-functional stakeholders while maintaining commitments to deadlines and roadmaps
- Partner with product marketing, business development, and sales teams to help successfully bring products to market
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Demonstrated success as a product manager
- Experience with earlier-stage products, especially B2C or B2B2C
- Comfort working in ambiguity and a willingness to learn new things and tackle a range of challenges and blockers as they arise
- Responsible for marketing your company’s mobile app.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Something looks off?