Restaurant Success Manager II - SMB
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Candidate needs to be in Chicago, IL, Austin, TX, or San Antonio, TX
Bready* to make a change?
As a Restaurant Success Manager, Toast’s way of saying an “Account Manager”, you serve as the customer’s main point of contact, trusted advisor, and drive a wide variety of customer driven initiatives. You are a strong relationship builder, understand a customer’s goals and priorities, and translate them into strategic recommendations that will drive a high level of product adoption, satisfaction, referrals and customer retention. To thrive as a Restaurant Success Manager at Toast, you are flexible, a customer champion, and excel in ambiguous environments!
The Small and Midsize Business (SMB) segment operates in a highly cross-functional role responsible for a regionally based book of business, ranging from 10-15 locations. As a Restaurant Success Manager, you wear many different hats at once and support one overarching goal to keep customers happy and grow their annual recurring revenue (ARR).
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Build relationships with customers, facilitate regular cadence of communications, and maintain daily database entries through Salesforce
- Retain and grow SaaS revenue through consultative engagement and product recommendation by understanding needs of each customer
- Drive activation and adoption across Toast product suite by analyzing product module usage and leverage internal tools/customer marketing strategies
- Leverage your Toast product knowledge to facilitate customer demos and ensure the customer is getting the most out of their Toast experience
- Partner with internal leadership teams to own customer escalations to resolution, provide regular Voice of Customer feedback, and facilitate customer references/referrals
- Deliver cadenced strategic business reviews focused on sharing business plans, identifying customer insights, and addressing areas of strength and improvements
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 4+ years of experience in a role responsible for customer satisfaction and business operations, for instance an Account Manager or Restaurant GM
- Success operating independently and navigating competing priorities in a constantly changing environment
- General technical proficiency using software
- Proven track record of success in meeting and exceeding goals
- Excellent communication, organizational, and influencing skills
Special Sauce* (Non-essential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- 1+ years of experience using a POS (Point of Sale) software, ideally in the service industry
- Experience managing customer in Mid-Market, Top SMB, or Enterprise segments
- Experience working in the tech industry or for a SAAS company
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, MS Office, G-Suite, and Slack
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
- We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Something looks off?