Payments Commercialization Manager
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
As a Payments Commercialization Manager, you focus on Toast’s payments processing strategy and optimization as a business partner to the Go To Market, Customer Success, and Product teams. You will be responsible for supporting and executing cross-functional strategic initiatives and project management across a variety of stakeholders. This role is hybrid, mostly remote based in our Boston office.
About you: You love solving complex problems. You are motivated to bring new products and services to market. You are calm under pressure. You are excited to innovate the fintech industry and help restaurants grow their revenues. You love to run on your own but don’t hesitate to ask for help when you’ve hit a wall. You are a pleasure to work with and you love working with others. You balance the qual with the quant. You will be responsible for supporting cross-functional strategic initiatives and performing data analysis. You will help develop and execute the commercializing strategy new products and pricing tools with analytics and project management. Use of Salesforce, Excel, Powerpoint, and SQL.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
Support and execute payments strategic initiatives as a business partner to the Go to Market and Customer Success teams; working also with Operations, Product Marketing, R&D, Customer Success, Business Intelligence, Finance
- Responsible for project management/planning, market/competitor research, data analysis, output creation, and presentations
- Support key initiatives with market research, data analysis, and competitive intelligence
- Monitor the payments industry and insights into the competitive landscape and best practices.
- Conduct customer research and bring insights to drive customer experience
- Support and partner with Sales Enablement on Payments education initiatives
- Use of Salesforce, Excel, Powerpoint, and SQL.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of equivalent work experience
- Understanding of Payment Processing and FinTech
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Ability to analyze complex sets of data and understand payment pricing, rate cards, and interchange
- Ability to work on cross-functional initiatives simultaneously with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with Excel (ability to use formulas)
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
Special Sauce* (Nice to Haves)
- Experience in a high-growth tech company
- Data analysis programming languages a plus
- Knowledge of the credit card processing industry
- Experience using Salesforce
- Ability to understand financial models
Our Spread* of Total Rewards:
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
*We love a great bread/food pun
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Something looks off?