Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. This position will administer and manage the financial system (NetSuite) utilized by Finance, with a focus on administrative best practices, controls, and SOX compliance. The Financial Systems team is focused on building and supporting best of breed financial systems to ensure scalability with the rapidly growing business.
This is a unique time to join Toast as we invest in getting to our next stage of growth in supporting many customer segments, product lines and markets. This role requires collaboration with business owners and stakeholders, with a focus on administration and support utilizing technologies available across complex platforms. The scope of systems and processes will be focused on NetSuite, and solutions that interact with the ERP.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Perform administrative functions including user management, permissions, customer records, reports, saved searches, workflows, forms, supporting system upgrades, and guide users on NetSuite best practices
- Hands-on analysis and debugging of system and integration errors and issues, including recommendation of solutions
- Support end-user request queue for the finance organization
- Stay up-to-date with products and modules through research/training and engagements with third parties and system providers.
- Coordinate with the integration team to support new enhancements and debug system issues
- Work with operations and business partners to drive technology, business, and Financial Systems best practices
- Support and manage the change management process, including monthly/quarterly certifications for SOX compliance
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 4+ years experience with NetSuite, plus a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years supporting Finance processes within NetSuite, with a full understanding of the NetSuite stack and modules (L2C, Revenue Recognition, Procurement, GL, AR, FA, AP)
- Experience working with a global team, across multiple time zones.
- Ability to have detailed conversations with business and operations to understand their requirements and provide solutions.
- Experience with system implementations and working with third-party providers
- Strong customer-focus and business acumen, while focusing on communications and stakeholder collaboration.
- Experience with change management by building, testing, and deploying changes across multiple environments.
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- NetSuite Certifications
- Change management ticketing systems (JIRA)
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in working in a global work environment
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Something looks off?