Psychiatric Nurse Practioner- Georgia
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
Becoming a SonderMind psychiatric provider means joining a community of mental health professionals who are committed to making a difference in people’s lives through personalized, evidence-based psychiatric care. Led by the Medical Director of Clinical Integration and Psychiatrist Dr.Harris Strokoff, and a strong multidisciplinary clinical team, our clinical strategy is rooted in evidence-based care with personalized treatment approaches. Our mission is to improve the lives of our clients and those delivering care like you!
With SonderMind, you can practice psychiatry the way you’ve always envisioned while providing high-quality, evidence-based care for improved outcomes with ease. We make it possible to build and grow your practice or expand an existing practice with robust support, tools, and measurement-based care techniques. Working with SonderMind gives you access to scheduling assistance tools, patient communication channels, and platforms like secure Video Telehealth®, insurance credentialing, legal and financial security, and much more.
Being a SonderMind Psychiatric Nurse Practioner means you can:
- Flexibility: Have an office-based psychiatry practice, practice telemedicine, or have a hybrid practice while enjoying the freedom to set your own working hours
- Exclusive Insurance Payor Access: Only SonderMind provides complimentary credentialing for both traditional Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans, including Humana and United Healthcare. Additionally, we offer exclusive entry to Kaiser Permanente in Georgia.
- Free and stress-free credentialing with major insurers: We have streamlined the credentialing process and handle all the hard stuff for you so that you can expand your practice by accepting insurance from major payors in your state in weeks, not months
- SonderMind Psychiatry’s Quality Assurance Program: You have the option to participate in weekly Office Hours with your colleagues and Sondermind’s Medical Director
- Clinical Autonomy: SonderMind values your clinical expertise and empowers you to make informed decisions about treatment approaches
- Supportive Community: Engage with thousands of peers and mental health clinicians across the country to consult on cases and grow your professional network
- Thoughtful client matching and dedicated coaches to grow your practice: We help you get paired with individuals who are ideal clinical matches so that you can control and personalize your caseload, and a dedicated coach to help you help your clients
- Professional Development: SonderMind is committed to helping therapists grow professionally, offering ongoing training and resources to enhance skills
- Guaranteed Pay: We handle all the billing for you and guarantee pay bi-weekly for completed sessions-including no-shows
- Collaborative Care: Optionally, participate in medical behavioral integration models with primary care physicians and other healthcare system practices to support whole-person health
Applicants must be:
- Licensed psychiatric nurse practitioners in the state of Georgia
- Must have a delegating physician in GA
- Must have DEA Certificate in GA
- Must reside in the state of GA
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $127 per hour (pay dependent on session type)