Massachusetts- Mental Health Therapist- Telehealth (LMHC, LMFT, or LICSW REQUIRED)
SonderMind is a leading mental health care platform that is revolutionizing therapy services. We seek compassionate and highly skilled licensed mental health therapists to join our expanding network.
As a SonderMind counselor, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of individuals seeking therapy while enjoying the flexibility and support of our innovative platform. Our therapists are committed to delivering best-in-class care to all individuals by focusing on high-quality clinical outcomes – and finding new ways to use data to help people get better.
At SonderMind, we enable clinicians to thrive.
Benefits of Joining SonderMind:
- Flexibility: Enjoy the freedom to set your own working hours and maintain a healthy work-life balance
- Free and stress-free credentialing with major insurers: We have streamlined the credentialing process and handle all the hard stuff for you so that you can expand your practice by accepting insurance from major payors in your state in weeks, not months
- Exclusive Insurance Payor Access: Only SonderMind provides complimentary credentialing for both traditional Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans, including Humana and United Healthcare.
- Clinical Autonomy: SonderMind values your clinical expertise and empowers you to make informed decisions about treatment approaches
- Supportive Community: Access a network of like-minded therapists, dedicated support from our platform, and ongoing opportunities for collaboration and growth
- Guaranteed Pay: We handle all the billing for you and guarantee pay bi-weekly for completed sessions-including no-shows
- Thoughtful client matching and dedicated coaches to grow your practice: We help you get paired with individuals who are ideal clinical matches so that you can control and personalize your caseload, and a dedicated coach to help you help your clients, no matter what your specialty, from pediatric to geriatric mental health, trauma, anxiety or addiction, we help you help others
- Professional Development: SonderMind is committed to helping therapists grow professionally, offering ongoing training and resources to enhance skills
- Absolutely no fees or membership charges: We don’t charge you to deliver care, and all of the features, access, tools, and resources you get come free of charge
- Master's degree or higher in counseling, psychology, social work, or a related field.
- Must be fully licensed by the State Board to provide therapy independently and without supervision (e.g., LCMHC, LMFT, or LICSW).