Senior Windows Administrator
ABOUT SINGULAR GENOMICS
Singular Genomics is inventing at the forefront of genomics, one of the world’s fastest-growing industries. We are a publicly traded life science technology company that is leveraging novel, next-generation sequencing (NGS) and multi-omics technologies to build products that empower researchers and clinicians. The G4 Sequencing Platform, our first commercially available product, is a powerful, highly versatile benchtop genomic sequencer designed to produce fast and accurate results. In development, the PX system leverages Singular’s proprietary sequencing technology, applying it as an in-situ readout to look at RNA and proteins in single cells and tissue.
We are committed to unlocking the potential of our core technologies to reshape the future of genomics. We offer a dynamic, fast-paced, results-oriented environment where employees can make a significant impact in a rapidly expanding company. Innovation, continuous learning, multi-disciplinary collaboration, and diversity of thought are pillars of our culture.
Our Headquarters are located on the Torrey Pines Mesa, in La Jolla, California at the center of the biotech hub. Our Manufacturing facility is in Sorrento Valley. This role reports to our Headquarters location.
As a Senior Windows Administrator you will be part of a team responsible for maintaining windows servers, deploying our fleet of windows workstations and our Microsoft 365 tenant. This role will also serve as an escalation point for helpdesk staff and our field service engineers.
This role is ideally suited to a candidate who is self-motivated and excited by a startup environment where opportunity to rise to frequent and diverse challenges is commonly encountered. There is the opportunity for a hybrid work schedule.
- Install, configure and maintain on prem and cloud-based Windows servers and workstations.
- Maintain and monitor our MS365 Tenant (Defender, Azure AD, Exchange, etc.)
- Administer Intune for management of workstations and mobile devices: package deployment, configuration management, etc.
- Handle tickets by providing technical support for staff and back-end system users.
- Help maintain on prem VMware infrastructure and Veeam backup infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting system and server errors, reviewing error logs.
- Act as escalation point for desktop support and remove field service techs.
- 5+ years as a Windows systems administrator, supporting Active Directory and Exchange.
- 2+ years supporting and maintaining MS 365 services: Intune, Defender, Teams.
- 2+ years supporting VMware Vcenter/ESXi.
- Experience with windows deployment tools and configuration managers.
- Ideally experience with Linux servers and Cisco Meraki networking equipment.
- Good analytical, communication and customer service skills.
The estimated base salary range for this role based in the United States of America is: $96,875 - $143,750. Compensation decisions are dependent on several factors including, but not limited to, an individual’s qualifications, location where the role is to be performed, internal equity, and alignment with market data. Should the level of the role change during the hiring process, the applicable salary range may be updated accordingly. Additionally, all employees are eligible for one of our variable cash programs (bonus or commission) and eligible roles may receive equity as part of the compensation package.
Singular Genomics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note: Singular Genomics does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Singular Genomics employees.
Something looks off?