Senior Manager, Product Marketing
Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs with a passion for transforming data to drive real-world results. We are building a best-in-class enterprise Customer Data Platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. We’re scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.
We are seeking a highly skilled and strategic Senior Manager of Product Marketing to join Simon Data. In this role, you will play a critical role of evangelizing Simon’s products and driving our core messaging in the market. As the Senior Manager of Product Marketing, you will lead our product marketing programs while interfacing with our sales, product, executive, and CS teams. This role is perfect for a high-performing marketer who wants to sit on the cutting edge of marketing technology and roll-up their sleeves to work done.
What You’ll Do
- Ideal Customer Profile - Develop a deep understanding of Simon Data’s customers and prospects through market research and customer interviews.
- Positioning and Messaging - Work with the product team to position and message both new and existing Simon Data products to the market.
- Internal expert - Become an expert in Simon’s product strategy, roadmap, and competitive landscape
- Product Launches - Drive regular product launches into the market with the marketing and product teams. This includes smaller product feature launches as well as tent-pole events.
- Sales enablement - Partner with our enablement team to ensure sales and CS have the materials they need to be successful.
- Sales collateral - Work with the marketing and sales team to develop compelling GTM materials like sales slides, one-sheeters, and battle cards.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field; Master's degree is a plus.
- 5 - 12 years experience, primarily in B2B product marketing within SaaS companies
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, draw actionable insights, and make data-driven decisions.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in marketing automation, CRM, and analytics tools.
- Strategic thinker with a customer-centric mindset and a passion for technology and innovation.
- A huge plus for experience in martech, CDPs, or digital marketing.
What We Offer
- 100% coverage of medical premiums for employee AND family
- Flexible PTO
- Generous Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Remote work, quarterly wellness, and client support stipends
- Professional Development stipend
In compliance with the state and city salary transparency requirements, the potential salary for this position is from $120,000 to $150,000 which represents a range commensurate with experience.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.