Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs with a passion for transforming data to drive real-world results. We are building a best-in-class enterprise Customer Data Platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. We’re scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.
The Enterprise Customer Success Manager role is all about ensuring that Simon’s largest, most sophisticated clients extract as much value out of our platform and services as possible. As the owner of a portfolio of strategic accounts, you are accountable for the success of each partnership; which you will ensure by devising creative and thoughtful strategies for delivering material business value and marshaling the cross-functional resources required to execute against those strategies. The Enterprise Customer Success Manager (SAM) at Simon Data is accountable for a book of business of existing client accounts that Simon cannot afford to lose. The SAM is persistent in their quest to produce value to portfolio customers where Simon can support data and marketing needs. As the person accountable for success or failure of the account, you will set the example for cross-functional resources that deliver the technical account management to make your clients happy and healthy. To this extent, you will leverage your technical knowledge of the platform to drive business decisions while other members of the assigned client team will drive technical solutions and enablement.
You will develop deep, trusted relationships as you work with customers across every phase of the client lifecycle - from integration and onboarding, to campaign ideation, launch, and iteration, to partnership review and contract renewal.
Enterprise Customer Success Managers deliver value to our enterprise clients by leading ideation and strategy sessions, driving cross-functional alignment, ensuring the deployment of end-to-end solutions, and pushing process improvements. In doing so, you help marketing and data teams at some of the world’s largest brands to deploy campaigns that drive millions of dollars in incremental revenue for their businesses.
What You'll Do
- Lead and grow a portfolio of Simon Data's largest and most sophisticated client accounts
- Devise in-depth account strategies that drive significant business value for your clients and cement Simon’s stickiness and account expansion opportunities
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to drive alignment around top-level strategies and drive the execution and delivery against that strategy
- Cultivate deep partnerships with your clients through thoughtful and persistent discovery of client business problems, and consistent delivery of value against priority challenges
- Become the leading expert at Simon Data on the businesses of each client in your portfolio so that you can drive decisions in executive / C-level conversations both internally at Simon and externally at the clients
- Leverage deep product and marketing technology knowledge to build trust with customers and influence their buying decisions
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to shape the direction of Simon’s product strategy and investments in the support of our largest customers
- Lead contract renewal and upsell discussions with customers while partnering with the Simon Data Finance Team on negotiations
- 7-10 years of professional experience, with 5+ years managing client relationships at a SaaS company
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven ability to lead large, complex projects across multiple partners and functions
- Strong ability to understand technical concepts and problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Deep intuition for business
- Proficiency working with data in SQL
- Experience with email marketing, push or SMS software
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Personable, collaborative, and a sense of humor
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
What We Offer
- 100% coverage of medical premiums for employee AND family
- Flexible PTO
- Generous Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Remote work, quarterly wellness, and client support stipends
- Professional Development stipend
In compliance with the state and city salary transparency requirements, the potential salary for this position is from $115,000 to $135,000 which represents a range commensurate with experience.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.