Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs with a passion for transforming data to drive real-world results. We are building a best-in-class enterprise Customer Data Platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. We’re scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.
Do you enjoy creating vibrant web applications to help users easily navigate their daily roles? As Senior Full Stack Engineer at Simon, you will be collaborating with hard-working engineers every single day. Our full-stack engineers are responsible for our entire web application, our massive integrations platform, and our real-time API service. Our clients rely on Simon to engage with hundreds of millions of customers -- sending over billions of messages annually. Successful engineers have a readiness to seek sophisticated problems; build fault-tolerant, highly available systems; and pivot as our business continues to scale.
What You’ll Do
- Write code to push our Django application to its limits and design new architecture to scale it to 10x the traffic
- Find ways to develop and standardize our integrations into third-party channels
- Enhance current integrations to be fault-tolerant while keeping scalability and costs in mind
- Sometimes use React to enhance a UI element or component to better align to your solution
- Own real-time marketing integrations from end-user action to third-party engagement like Push Notification, Email, and In-app Messaging across multiple providers
- You’ll participate in team-wide discussions ranging from architecture to developer efficiency to security to the best IDE
- Participate in our mentorship program, whether that’s helping your coworkers expand their skill set or learning from them to expand your own
- Proficiency using Python to derive outstanding solutions
- Minimum of 2 years of in-depth software development experience crafting, deploying and owning several substantive projects with company-wide impact
- Demonstrated ability working with various functional owners across departments (spanning product management, program management, as well as Dev/Tech Ops)
- Knowledge and experience using Front-end frameworks like React
- Value rapid iteration versus extended debate
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation