Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs with a passion for transforming data to drive real-world results. We are building a best-in-class enterprise Customer Data Platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. We’re scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.
Great sales organizations are built on focus, cohesion, drive, and - of course - a winning product. At Simon, we’ve built a first-of-it’s kind data and marketing application that benefits from the rapid growth of the cloud data ecosystem and enables businesses to deliver the next generation of customer experiences.
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-oriented Account Executive to join our dynamic sales team. As an Account Executive at Simon Data, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth by working closely with potential clients, understanding their business needs, and positioning Simon Data as a solution to their challenges. You will play a crucial role in identifying and closing new business opportunities and you'll be a key contributor to growing the top line in a category-shaping company
This role requires a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, teamwork, and the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the sales cycle from initial contact through negotiation, closing deals, and contract signing, ensuring customer satisfaction and achieving sales targets.
- Understand customers' business needs and pain points, articulate the value proposition of the Simon Data solution, and align them with clients' objectives to drive sales.
- Execute proofs of concept, requiring strong project and stakeholder management skills, as well as the ability to translate customer objectives to strategies and use cases
- Build relationships with the C-Suite and with top Marketing and Tech VPs at high-growth and leading mid-market and enterprise companies, helping them tackle mission-critical problems
- Collaborate with internal teams, including marketing, product development, and customer success, to drive customer acquisition, retention, and product enhancements.
- Develop a deep understanding of our products, features, and benefits to effectively demonstrate their value to prospective clients.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor offerings, and market dynamics to identify opportunities and maintain a competitive edge.
- Support positioning within the product itself, working with product to drive content creation around feature releases
- Proven experience in B2B SaaS sales, ideally in the cloud data warehouse, customer data platform, or marketing technology space, with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to deliver compelling presentations and negotiate effectively with clients
- Proactive, self-starter with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, target-driven environment
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers, prospects, and internal stakeholders
- Ability to support demand generation efforts and work collaboratively to build pipeline
- Collaborative style when working across teams
- Quick learner who can absorb and understand the dynamic MarTech landscape at pace
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify customer needs and propose tailored solutions
- Flexibility to travel for key meetings at your discretion
- Proficiency in the Google office suite (e.g. Gmail, Google Slides), Slack, and Salesforce CRM, Gong and Outreach
What We Offer
- 100% coverage of medical premiums for employee AND family
- Flexible PTO
- Generous Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Remote work, quarterly wellness, and client support stipends
- Professional Development stipend
In compliance with the state and city salary transparency requirements, the potential salary for this position is from $100,000 to $130,000 which represents a range commensurate with experience.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.