Director of Partnerships
Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs with a passion for transforming data to drive real-world results. We are building a best-in-class enterprise Customer Data Platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. We’re scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.
Partnerships continue to be a significant pillar to our growth at Simon. The Simon Partnership Team is looking for a hands-on leader who can manage large strategic partnerships and lead the tactical and strategic vision for our Snowflake partnership. Simon is a Powered By Snowflake partner and customer of Snowflake. This is an exciting opportunity where both organizations are aligned on the mutually beneficial GTM opportunities and unique capabilities for our joint clients.
This person would be joining the team that developed the partnership foundation and would continue to have deep support from Exec Leadership, Marketing, Product, Sales, and Customer Success to ensure this partnership thrives. That being said, this is a highly visible role and this person needs to be a self starter who can leverage the support effectively.
What You’ll Do
- Work directly with Snowflake and Simon Data sellers, marketing, and leadership to create unified storylines and highlight joint customer value
- Develop positioning strategies and material alongside Simon’s Partnership and Marketing Teams
- You’ll constantly test and iterate on concepts or ideas. This person needs to be oriented around action, not perfection
- Identify opportunities to elevate Snowflake’s position in customer & prospects accounts
- Develop and deliver co-selling program and enablement training to Simon & Snowflake sellers
- Work with with Partner Marketing to develop case studies, pitch decks, webinar, and event material
- Lead strategic vision for joint demo approach and deployment with Solution Engineering
- Identify new product growth opportunities with new Snowflake capabilities and develop business case for Product roadmap prioritization
- 6+ years in technology partnership role within an agency or SaaS company (preferably Marketing Technology or Data Management Tools)
- Someone who has grown large scale partnerships and able to navigate complex organizations to accomplish mutual targets
- Partnership experience should be focused primarily on sales and business development
- Experience developing new co-selling programs, gaining cross functional support, and executing on plans
- Collaboration mindset with the ability to effectively manage up and across a start-up organization to accomplish goals
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and maintain an execution focused mindset
What We Offer
- 100% coverage of medical premiums for employee AND family
- Flexible PTO
- Generous Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Remote work, quarterly wellness, and client support stipends
- Professional Development stipend
In compliance with the state and city salary transparency requirements, the potential salary for this position is from $150,000 to $190,000 which represents a range commensurate with experience.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.