Director, Care Navigation
If you got into healthcare to make a difference, you’re in the right place. We’re looking for a values-driven, mission-focused, dynamic Director, Care Navigation who is passionate about working with seniors (and their families), especially those navigating mental and behavioral health challenges. Someone who is searching for a workplace and culture that is as committed to them as they are their patients. If that’s you, read on!
At Rippl, we are a passionate, impatient, slightly irreverent, people-obsessed group of optimists & doers intent on building a movement to bring mental healthcare to our aging population. We believe there is no more noble mission than caring for people at this critical stage of life, and we’re ready to take action.
We’re reimagining what it feels like to experience a mental health challenge as a senior. By leveraging an obsession with supporting our clinicians, a new care model and disruptive technology, we are pioneering an entirely new way to democratize senior access to high quality, wrap-around mental and behavioral healthcare, both for seniors and their families and caregivers. Helping them stay healthier, at home longer, and out of the ER.
Our Core Values
At Rippl, we live and breathe a set of shared, core values that help us build the best team, guide how we work together, and best serve our patients, families and caregivers.
If not Us, then Who? Seniors need better mental health care NOW. Our mission is urgent. And, we’ve got the perfect team to take this on.
Mission is our Middle Name There is no more noble mission than caring for seniors with mental health challenges. We’ve set out to make a giant, lasting, transformational impact.
Clinician Obsession Our team members are our focus, our obsession. We listen and learn from, and with, our clinicians to find the right answers. When we care obsessively for our clinicians, our patients and families will get the care they deserve.
Moving Mountains We see what we’re doing as a movement–a movement focused on solving one of the most important, most urgent challenges in healthcare for a really special group of people.
Raising the bar, for everyone We are leveraging world class expertise to define a new standard of care. Partnering with the country’s leading academic institutions and geriatric clinicians, we are bringing clinical excellence to our seniors.
Join the movement
We’re looking to find other changemakers who are ready to join our movement. Those who believe serving seniors is their calling, their reason for jumping out of bed every day. Our ambition is to create a nirvana workplace for this tribe! And, most importantly, help them make a giant difference in the lives of their patients. Because, “if not us, then who?”
The Director, Care Navigation, as part of Rippl’s Clinical Leadership team, plays a crucial role in ensuring that best-in-class services are delivered by our Care Navigation team. The Care Navigation team provides guidance, assistance, education and resources to our patients and caregivers, helping them to navigate the complex journey of dementia care, and ensuring that each person receives the best possible care and support tailored to their unique needs.
Care Navigation is a central focus of the Rippl model and this leader will develop the strategy to scale services across partners and geographies to support patients and caregivers with neurocognitive disorders. The Director, Care Navigation will be accountable for training and managing a growing care navigation team. This leader will direct process improvement of the care navigation model and is accountable for developing & driving operational efficiency. The Director will ensure delivery of compliant and high quality care navigation services. Development and deployment of a vast resource library will be led by this colleague. This leader thrives in collaboration with other interdisciplinary providers to ensure successful integration of navigation services.
- Lead and supervise a team of Care Navigators
- Establish and nurture a psychologically safe environment, where the team can bring their whole selves to work and do their best, highest quality work, delivering excellent patient and caregiver experiences
- Partner with HR to recruit, hire, train, and develop a Care Navigation team. Manage the performance and scheduling of team members
- Coordinate team training and continuing education
- Foster a culture of collaborative communication with Rippl Care Team and business leaders
- Help to evolve the Care Navigator role over time to ensure responsibilities match needs of partners, building a culture of continuous improvement
- Ensure efficient appointment scheduling, patient registration, and medical records management.
- Partner with Operations to ensure compliance with all healthcare regulations, including HIPAA, other data privacy and safety regulations
- Maintain accurate and complete healthcare records to meet legal requirements
- Collaborate with Clinical and Operations to enhance patient care processes, develop and execute plans for growth and improvement
- Monitor patient and caregiver satisfaction and address concerns or complaints
- Implement strategies to improve patient experience and outcomes
- Collaborate with the Technology team to resolve technology issues and implement upgrades
- Lead market evaluation of essential resources available to improve and extend quality of life for dementia patients, to include but not limited to: medical, psychological and social determinants of health resources
- Responsible for organizing community resources for rapid reference by Rippl Care Team
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare management, business administration, or a related field – Nursing, Social Work or clinical degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to build and scale services across partners and geographies
- Experience developing, implementing and training team on new core processes
- Strong knowledge of healthcare regulations and compliance
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Proficiency in healthcare software and EHR systems
- Financial acumen and budget management skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
What’s in it for you
Our most important responsibility as a company is to ensure you’re supported in every way possible to be ready every day to serve your patients. We’ve designed a generous enablement and benefits package to ensure you are ready to do your very best work.
- Development, mentoring and training programs designed to help you chart your dream career and make sure you are learning everything you need to know as you gain more responsibility
- Fast growth company with opportunities to take on more responsibility or develop into new roles
- Flexible schedules and the opportunity to work from home
- Competitive compensation
- Annual bonus eligibility
- 401(k) plan with a healthy match
- Equity in the form of stock options
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for you and your family
- Life insurance and Disability
- Well-being and Remote Work stipend
- Generous Paid Time Off
Pay Range Details
The pay range(s) below are provided in compliance with state specific laws. Pay ranges may be different in other locations.
Role: $140,000 - 175,000
We are going to make some very big waves starting with a small Rippl - come join us!