Licensed Clinical Social Worker
If you got into healthcare to make a difference, you’re in the right place. We’re looking for a values-driven, mission-focused, dynamic Licensed Clinical Social Worker who is passionate about working with seniors (and their families), especially those navigating mental and behavioral health challenges. Someone who is searching for a workplace and culture that is as committed to them as they are their patients. If that’s you, read on!
At Rippl, we are a passionate, impatient, slightly irreverent, people-obsessed group of optimists & doers intent on building a movement to bring mental healthcare to our aging population. We believe there is no more noble mission than caring for people at this critical stage of life, and we’re ready to take action.
We’re reimagining what it feels like to experience a mental health challenge as a senior. By leveraging an obsession with supporting our clinicians, a new care model and disruptive technology, we are pioneering an entirely new way to democratize senior access to high quality, wrap-around mental and behavioral healthcare, both for seniors and their families and caregivers. Helping them stay healthier, at home longer, and out of the ER.
Our Core Values:
At Rippl, we live and breathe a set of shared, core values that help us build the best team, guide how we work together, and best serve our patients, families and caregivers.
If not Us, then Who? Seniors need better mental health care NOW. Our mission is urgent. And, we’ve got the perfect team to take this on.
Mission is our Middle Name There is no more noble mission than caring for seniors with mental health challenges. We’ve set out to make a giant, lasting, transformational impact.
Clinician Obsession Our team members are our focus, our obsession. We listen and learn from, and with, our clinicians to find the right answers. When we care obsessively for our clinicians, our patients and families will get the care they deserve.
Moving Mountains We see what we’re doing as a movement–a movement focused on solving one of the most important, most urgent challenges in healthcare for a really special group of people.
Raising the bar, for everyone We are leveraging world class expertise to define a new standard of care. Partnering with the country’s leading academic institutions and geriatric clinicians, we are bringing clinical excellence to our seniors.
Join The Movement!
First and foremost, we’ve got to find other changemakers who are ready to join our movement. We’re looking for Nurse Practitioners (NP), Physician Assistants (PAs), Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW), and Care Coordinators (CNAs, MAs, CHWs, care managers) who believe serving seniors IS their calling, their reason for jumping out of bed every day. Our ambition is to create the nirvana workplace for this tribe of specialty clinicians and give them every imaginable tool and support to work at the top of their license. And, most importantly, help them make a giant difference in the lives of their patients. Because “if not us, then who?”
Working in small teams (Care Pods) with other highly capable and passionate clinicians you will -
- Develop high-quality therapeutic alliances with geriatric patients and their caregivers
- Guide patients and their families through the journey of dementia and late life mental illness
- Conduct behavioral health diagnostic and crisis evaluations
- Utilize standardized cognitive, behavioral and mental health assessment tools
- Provide support and resources to patients, family and caregivers
- Provide ongoing psychotherapy in individual and group settings for patients and caregivers
- Determine type and duration of services necessary to meet client needs.
- Conduct in-home, tele-presentation/virtual, and telephone support services for patients and their families, caregivers
- Assist with care coordination of patient care with primary care, specialists and home health aides
- Coordinates patient care with Rippl CCs and clinicians
- Provide case management to patients and caregivers
What you’ll bring:
- Passion for taking care of patients and developing longitudinal care relationships with them and their families
- Ability to be adaptable and thrive in a culture of collaboration and innovation
- Interest in learning a new skill set and pioneering a new workforce
- An unrestricted, current WA State license to work as an Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Knowledge and competency of assessment, diagnosis and treatment of behavioral health services
- Experience or certification in psychotherapy
- Experience in dementia caregiver support (preferred by not required)
- Comfort working with interdisciplinary teams
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and time management
- Valid driver’s license and proof of motor vehicle insurance
What’s in it for you:
Our most important responsibility as a company is to ensure you’re supported in every way possible to be ready every day to serve your patients. We’ve designed a generous enablement and benefits package to ensure you are ready to do your very best work.
- Development, mentoring and training programs designed to help you chart your dream career and make sure you are learning everything you need to know as you gain more responsibility
- Fast growth company with opportunities to take on more responsibility or develop into new roles
- Flexible schedules and the opportunity to work from home
- Competitive compensation
- Annual bonus eligibility
- 401(k) plan with a healthy match
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for you and your family
- Life insurance and Disability
- Well-being and Remote Work stipend
- Paid Time Off
The pay range(s) below are provided in compliance with state specific laws. Pay ranges may be different in other locations. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
Role: $88,000 - 115,000
We are going to make some very big waves starting with a small Rippl - come join us!