Rialtic is an enterprise software platform empowering health insurers and healthcare providers to run their most critical business functions. Founded in 2020 and backed by leading investors including Oak HC/FT, F-Prime Capital, Health Velocity Capital and Noro-Moseley Partners, Rialtic's best-in-class payment accuracy product brings programs in-house and helps health insurance companies gain total control over processes that have been managed by disparate and misaligned vendors. Currently working with leading healthcare insurers and providers, we are tackling a $1 trillion problem to reduce costs, increase efficiency and improve quality of care. For more information, please visit www.rialtic.io.
We are looking for a Sales Director to be a member of the Go-To-Market team and who is passionate about creating and building awesome client relationships that result in new or add-on business agreements.
● Build and maintain a robust pipeline of target client companies sourced from list services, research, and networking
● Optimize the configuration and maximize the utility of the CRM solution
● Assist in the conception and development of high impact marketing materials (presentations, collateral, web content, campaign materials)
● Coordinate with marketing team members in developing and executing online and offline marketing campaigns; following up on generated leads to qualify potential target clients
● Lead the development of Target Client Playbooks - summaries that will drive pursuit activities and document progress
● Engage in active client outreach in order to secure client meetings to discuss Rialtic solution capabilities
● Manage sales processes to advance client opportunities that result in closed deals; bringing in technical, product and executive resources as needed in support of the process
● Provide feedback to product team on market/client feedback obtained during the sales process
● Transition client relationships to client management resources while maintaining adequate involvement to ensure a successful implementation
● Achieve a standard of sales performance consistent with established plans and commitments
● Prepare and present management reports on the status and progress of activities against goals
● Persistence balanced with respect for people’s time
● Adapts easily to changes
● Ability to work with remote teams
● Fact-driven in analysis and recommendations
● Curious to learn and explore new approaches
● Efficient work habits – ability to focus on what matters most
● Obsession with client value
● Strong execution skills and action bias
● Deals well with ambiguity to bring clarity to execution
● High integrity in client interactions
● Protects the Rialtic brand in the marketplace
● Experience optimizing CRM application usage
● Minimum 10 years of sales experience in a related field
- High Integrity
- Do the right thing. Provide candid feedback. Be humble and respectful.
- Customer Value Comes First
- Delivering value to our customers is our North Star.
- Work as One Team
- Collaborative, inclusive environment to advance our mission.
- Be Bold & Accountable
- Speak up. Take accountability. Continually improve.
- Pursuit of Excellence
- Innovate, iterate and chase the best possible outcomes.
- Take Care of Yourself & Others
- Prioritize the health and wellbeing of yourself and your teammates.
- Freedom to work from wherever you work best and home office stipend to make it happen
- Competitive compensation and meaningful equity
- 401k with company matching
- Flexible PTO and wellness stipend
- Comprehensive health plans with generous contribution to premiums
- Mental and physical wellness support through TalkSpace, Teladoc and One Medical subscriptions
We are headquartered in Atlanta, but we are remote friendly.
Don’t meet every single requirement?
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification.
At Rialtic, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.