Sales Development Representative, Outbound
Sales & Business Development
Broomfield, CO, USA
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2024
Recurly, Inc., a SaaS company, provides a versatile subscription management platform to manage the entire subscription lifecycle for market-leading brands worldwide. Subscription businesses such as Sling TV, BarkBox, FabFitFun, Cinemark and Fubo.tv depend on Recurly to harness the power of the subscription model and drive recurring revenue growth. Since its launch in 2009, Recurly has deployed subscription billing for thousands of companies across 55 countries. Our platform empowers billions of credit card transactions and has enabled customers to recover nearly $1 billion in revenue in 2022.
Recurly is backed by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused private equity firm with over $10 billion in capital commitments. The partnership offers Recurly access to significant capital and resources to make continued investments in technology and platform innovation and expand our go-to-market initiatives.
Are you passionate about sales and ready to jump-start your career by mastering the art of cold calling and phone outreach? Join us as we power the success of subscription companies!
Recurly is seeking an enthusiastic Outbound Sales Development Representative (SDR) to take our Sales team to the next level. In this role, you will be the driving force behind identifying high-potential leads, initiating meaningful conversations over the phone, and converting opportunities into successful partnerships. Your primary focus will be on outbound efforts, connecting with decision-makers at target companies, and nurturing leads through your persuasive communication skills.
- Cold Calling Mastery: Conduct proactive and strategic cold calls to engage decision-makers at target companies.
- Lead Qualification: Qualify and nurture new leads into revenue-generating opportunities through well-planned and executed outreach efforts.
- Daily Prioritization: Organize day-to-day activities to ensure all sales quotas and management objectives related to cold calling are met.
- CRM Management: Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of leads and interactions via CRM tools.
- Product Expertise: Become an expert in our product offerings, knowing the Recurly product inside and out.
- Sales Targets: Consistently meet and exceed sales targets through effective cold calling and outreach strategies.
- Cold Calling Expertise: You are tenacious and relentless in pursuing leads through cold calling and phone outreach.
- Communication Skills: Demonstrate superb communication skills, both written and verbal, to engage prospects effectively.
- Prospecting/Discovery Skills: Possess exceptional sourcing skills to uncover potential customers and decision-makers.
- Team Player: Exhibit a humble personality, with a willingness to assist wherever necessary, and a strong sense of teamwork.
- Positive Attitude: Embrace challenges with a positive mindset and a strong desire to keep learning and growing professionally.
- Coachability: Be open to feedback and actively seek ways to improve and achieve peak performance.
- Collaborative: Thrive in a collaborative team environment, sharing knowledge and contributing to the growth of your team.
- Sales Experience: 1-2 years of software or technology inside sales experience.
- Industry Experience: Sales experience in industries other than SaaS/technology.
- CRM Familiarity: Strong familiarity with Salesforce CRM or similar tools.
- Tech Savvy: Be tech-savvy and willing to adapt to and learn new tools.
- Startup Environment: Experience in a startup environment is a plus.
Benefits & Compensation:
As a full-time employee, Recurly offers competitive benefits programs, perks and options designed to fit your needs and the needs of your family. We offer medical, dental and vision benefits and a menu from which to choose options that work best for you and eligible dependents. We also offer life insurance, short and long-term disability, hospital indemnity, critical illness coverage, employee accident protection, health savings account (HSA) with company contribution & flexible spending account (FSA) options, employee assistance program, Legal and Pet Insurance.
Other perks may include:
Optional remote or in office work
401(k) Retirement Plan and company match
Flex Time Off
Monthly internet stipend
The anticipated hourly range for this position is $25 - 32 per hour with an up to $15k variable. Compensation offered will depend upon job-related factors including relevant experience, & skills.
Recurly is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law. Recurly is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com