Senior Software Engineer, Golang
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2023
Recurly, Inc., a SaaS company, provides a versatile subscription management platform to manage the entire subscription lifecycle for market-leading brands worldwide. Subscription businesses such as Sling TV, BarkBox, FabFitFun, Cinemark and Fubo.tv depend on Recurly to harness the power of the subscription model and drive recurring revenue growth. Since its launch in 2009, Recurly has deployed subscription billing for thousands of companies across 55 countries. Our platform empowers billions of credit card transactions and has enabled customers to recover nearly $1 billion in revenue in 2022.
Recurly is backed by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused private equity firm with over $10 billion in capital commitments. The partnership offers Recurly access to significant capital and resources to make continued investments in technology and platform innovation and expand our go-to-market initiatives.
Since 2009, Recurly has provided enterprise-class recurring billing, revenue optimization, and subscription management services for thousands of businesses worldwide, processing more than 5 billion dollars in transaction volume annually. With that in mind, we are looking for an energetic and dynamic candidate to help build our payment solutions and processing infrastructure. You will be a key component to ensuring the continued success during our rapid growth, and your impact and contribution to the bottom line will be significant.
You are a passionate engineer who wants to be part of a collaborative team which cares about delivering the right solution to new and interesting problems. You like to push others and be pushed to constantly improve and iterate our product and our process. You care about owning the outcome of your work. As a Software Engineer you will participate in a wide range of projects building RevRec core services leveraged by the entire engineering organization.
- Build, scale and maintain development of Revenue Recognition phases
- Thrive on a fast-paced, agile team and be able to communicate effectively
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer (3-5 years is ideal)
- Strong knowledge of Golang/Java
- Experience in designing and building systems to operate at scale, particularly within a SaaS product
- Experience with financial/accounting product development would be a great plus
- Experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A mindset focused on measuring impact, security, and stability
- Ability to hold yourself and others accountable to high standards when working with production systems
At Recurly, you are empowered to iterate and solve elegantly, helping our company thrive and our customers succeed. Our generous supplemental benefits, annual holidays, along with our culture of growth and innovation continue to bring up new opportunities to keep your career growing. We strive to provide the best benefits to our employees across all regions.
SUPPLEMENTAL BENEFITS - INDIA
Supplemental Medical & Life Insurance - though one of the best insurance company - ICICI
Annual Holidays, Vacation, Leave offerings
Generous Maternity and Parental Leave
Cell Phone Reimbursement - INR 4,000 per month
Learning and Development Opportunities
Employee Wellbeing & Fitness Programs