Clinical Care Navigator - EST
Quartet is a leading tech-enabled behavioral health company that works with health plans, systems, and provider groups to deliver speed to quality behavioral health care for all. Through sophisticated data and analytics, along with personalized services, Quartet exists to advance quality care as defined by four measures: speed to care, seamless patient experiences, improved health outcomes, and affordability for patients. The company is backed by venture funding from top investors including Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Echo Health Ventures, Centene Corporation, and Independence Health Group.
innovaTel is a leading telepsychiatry provider dedicated to improving access to exceptional psychiatric care. innovaTel partners with clinical organizations to provide a range of services to both adults and children including psychiatric evaluations, therapy, medication management, patient education and consultations.
In 2021, Quartet acquired innovaTel and are now coming together to deliver on our shared mission, delivering speed to quality mental health care for all. We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the team & Opportunity:
The Care Navigation team is responsible for working directly with patients to connect them to mental healthcare providers. We respond to referrals from referring providers, case managers, and patients themselves.. Our goal is to reduce the challenges that patients face in their search for care, and strive to make the process as seamless as possible in order to connect them to their physicians for proper mitigation of their symptoms.
The Clinical Care Navigator will be a part of the team on Care Navigation, which falls within the larger Patient Operations Organization at Quartet. They will be responsible for overseeing a caseload of clinically complex patients in their respective markets. This role will respond to any crisis phone calls and provide immediate crisis assessment and intervention. This role will provide expert clinical support to help improve our overall patient outcomes.
- Manage a clinical caseload ranging from moderate to higher acuity patients, including but not limited to SMI and SUD, to support them through their care journey in accessing mental healthcare via phone and digital outreach
- Triage potential crisis calls and conduct risk assessments via telephone for patients in potential crisis
- Provide crisis intervention services, safety planning, and linkage to appropriate community and/or emergency services
- Provide continuous evaluation and follow up for higher acuity patients throughout their care journey
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure patient safety throughout the care journey
- Support non-clinical teammates in managing clinically complex cases
- Utilize Quartet’s technology, tools, messaging, and workflows
- Ability to prioritize daily workloads to ensure patients are finding the care they need in a timely manner.
- 2+ years' clinical/crisis intervention experience required
- Master in clinical field (Ex: Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Clinical Psych, etc) with Clinical state licensure (Ex: LMHC, LMFT, LMSW, LCSW, LPC, etc.)
- RN with psych experience
- Experience and comfort with fast paced environment and swift tactical change
- Must demonstrate clinical skills in risk assessment, safety planning and crisis intervention
- Bilingual languages a plus
- Experience working in a technology and services environment
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, quarterly bonus, volunteer opportunities, team events, robust mental healthcare coverage, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have someone to refer? Email email@example.com to submit their details to us.