Business Development Executive
innovaTel is a leading telepsychiatry provider dedicated to improving access to exceptional psychiatric care. innovaTel partners with clinical organizations to provide a range of services to both adults and children including psychiatric evaluations, therapy, medication management, patient education and consultations.
Quartet is a leading tech-enabled behavioral health company that works with health plans, systems, and provider groups to deliver speed to quality behavioral health care for all. Quartet advances quality care as defined by four measures: speed to care, seamless patient experiences, improved health outcomes, and affordability for patients.
In 2021, Quartet acquired innovaTel and are now coming together to deliver on our shared mission, delivering speed to quality mental health care for all. Together, we are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all team members are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our shared mission to improve speed to quality mental health care for all.
innovaTel Telepsychiatry’s Business Development Executives are on the front line of our company’s mission to improve access to care. The Senior Business Development Executive is responsible for educating decision makers within community mental health organizations on the partnership we provide and how we can help solve their behavioral health shortage issues. The main goal of the SBDE is to generate revenue across the country by closing business with CMHCs, CCBHCs, FQHCs, health systems, and other strategic partners. The SBDE is responsible for fostering interest and developing a qualified pipeline of healthcare leads within a defined territory. This individual will be expected to be diligent in discovery and passionate in outreach, expertly shepherding contacts through the process of qualification while building engagement and excitement around a telepsychiatry partnership.
- Conduct research to gather perspective used to make initial outreach relevant and informed
- Convey important attributes of innovaTel’s value proposition to prospect on their terms
- Accomplish a high volume of daily outreach & follow up through video, phone, and email
- Evaluate prospect appropriateness to advance through sales process; qualify opportunities based on operational realities and organizational strategy
- Ensures that all outreach activities adhere to organizational sales objectives and requirements.
- Construct a prospective sales pipeline and actively forecast closings, manage pipeline from qualified lead to close
- Initiate more in-depth meetings to include innovaTel clinical leaders and workflow discussion
- Manage any growth on new account for first 6 months
- Attend conferences represent at an exhibitor booth once per quarter
- Close quality business that will be sustainable long-term
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proven success as a sales representative 5+ years
- Oversee the full sales process from cold call to implementation
- Behavioral Health and healthcare experience preferred
- Experience selling into CCBHCs, CMHCs, FQHCs, and health systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and CRM platforms such as HubSpot & Salesforce
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure
- Strong organization and project management skills
- High energy with a strong internal motivation to succeed
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Positive Attitude and the ability to follow and execute on a plan
- Position available immediately
- Remote Position
- Private workspace and professional background for video meetings
- Full-time employment
Employee Benefits for InnovaTel include: Ability to work from home for all employees. Full-time employees are offered ten paid holidays, generous PTO policy, Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and 401k
Hiring at Quartet & InnovaTel:
Quartet and innovaTel actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet and innovaTel do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet or innovaTel.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.