Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager - New Jersey - In Person
About Quartet Health
Quartet is a purpose driven value-based behavioral healthcare company, building the nation’s leading behavioral health home. We deliver integrated care and better outcomes to improve the health of communities across America. Quartet is a trusted partner of health insurance plans, health systems, community behavioral health centers, certified community behavioral health clinics, and federally qualified health centers in 36 states across the country. We identify people in need of care and connect them directly to high quality behavioral care providers, including Quartet’s own medical group.
At Quartet, our values guide the way that we work together, starting with our commitment to putting patients first, and our shared focus on collaboration and innovation, so that we – together – can improve lives, one person at a time.
Quartet is backed by top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, Independence Health Group, and Echo Health Ventures.
We're proud to offer the following benefits to all clinicians:
- Competitive compensation
- 100% cost coverage for all required licensing/credentialing fees
- IT equipment and support
- Mental health benefits via our EAP, with up to 5 free counseling sessions per concern
We offer additional benefits to our team members working full time:
- A generous accrued PTO policy in addition to paid holidays and paid maternity leave
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- A 401(k) plan with employer match
- 100% employer-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Annual continuing education unit (CEU) budget
About the Team & Opportunity:
Quartet is looking for a Case Manager in the New Jersey area who is passionate about providing holistic care to those with serious mental illness. Our Case Managers are critical supporters of our multidisciplinary team who are responsible for managing whole-person care for adult patients with serious mental illness, both virtually and in the home.
- Facilitates Transitions of Care for patients entering or discharging from facilities and meets with patients post-discharge to ensure needs are being met
- Partners with to emergency departments and facilities (e.g. hospitals, inpatient centers, crisis centers, post-acute) to develop deep relationships with key personnel (e.g. Discharge planners) that help facilitate coordinated care
- Meets with patients and key personnel at facilities
- Assist with patients getting to the right level of care with high quality partners, which may include coordinating transition to a preferred post-acute facility, home health, etc.
- Monitors ADT feeds and other reports to know when patients enter a facility, and work to prevent unnecessary hospitalizations when clinically appropriate
- Engages Care Team in discharge planning and continuous follow-up to serve as the bridge between care provided in a facility and care after discharge
- Participates in Patient Rounding and help develop post hospitalization plan prior to discharge
- Must be a RN with 5+ years of clinical experience
- Proven ability to navigate health systems and develop relationships
- Experience working in physical health, including emergency rooms and medical surgical floors
- Ability to travel locally at least 60% of the time to develop relationships at facilities and meet with patients
- Have a valid driver’s license, active auto insurance, have access to a car and willingness to drive to facilities
Preferred but not required Qualifications:
- Experience working in a hospital system or utilization management function at a health system
- Experience with patients with behavioral and/or physical health needs, and underserved populations
- Highly collaborative and effective working in a team setting
- Bilingual candidate (Spanish and/or other languages) preferred
- Experience working in programs that prevent hospital admissions or readmission
- Thrive in a start-up environment setting the foundation for a new model of care
- Passionate about helping build innovative models of care that improve the lives of vulnerable populations
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Full-time employees are offered ten paid holidays, generous PTO policy, Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and 401k
Hiring at Quartet:
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.