Manager Human Resources Technology
PharmEasy is Pharmacy made Easy We are one of the largest pharmacy aggregators in India.
We help patients connect with local pharmacy stores and diagnostic centers in order to fulfill their
extensive medical needs. We believe that everyone should have access to good health. Thus,
through our services, we ensure you get access to the best and most genuine health products,
with the highest savings in the shortest time possible. We deliver medicines across 710+ cities
including Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Pune, Bengaluru, Jaipur, Thane, and Ahmedabad.
The HR Tech role is expected to -
• Understand business requirements by collaborating with HRBPs, cross-functional system
owners with primary focus on employee experience.
• Lead the implementation of newer tools and features with an emphasis on solving the
business needs and simplifying processes.
• Recommend system design and configuration approaches to best meet current and
future HR Tech strategy.
• Should lead the complete budget for HR tech platforms along with managing the billing
and contract lifecycle.
• Drive adoption and collect feedback on new platform or feature launches and existing HR
platforms to the business stakeholders.
• Understand the issues, diagnose the root-cause of such issues, seek clarifications, and
then identify and shortlist solution alternatives.
• Demonstrate expertise in coordinating activities with all concerned Tech Teams (internal
& external) in resolving technical issues and overseeing all technical aspects of projects,
integrations and solutions developed.
• Implement SOPs, facilitate review sessions with system and functional owners, leverage
technical knowledge and expertise to drive improvements based on data analysis.
• Ensure the effective daily operation of all the HR platforms.
• Ensures highest level of data integrity and system security.
An ideal candidate should have -
• Darwinbox tool experience is a must
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent collaboration, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
• Must have the ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work
environment while managing multiple priorities
• Experience of handling multiple projects simultaneously
Location – Mumbai