PharmEasy - HR Business Partner
People & HR
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2023
Assistant Manager - Human Resources Business PartnerLocation - Turbhe, Navi MumbaiCompany Profile RoleOur growing nationwide presence, the connected ecosystem approach, and multiple synergistic offerings have enabled us to build relationships with various stakeholders of the healthcare value RoleAPI Holdings is India's largest digital healthcare platform (based on GMV of products and services sold for the year ended March 31, 2021) which operates an integrated, end-to-end business solving the healthcare needs of consumers through technology and fulfillment capabilities. Our custom-built technology platform aims to provide each stakeholder with the healthcare value-chain benefits of an interconnected network. We work closely with and build services for consumers, pharmaceutical companies, wholesalers, pharmacies, hospitals, doctors and clinics, and diagnostic labs.
- An HR Business Partner consults with line management, provides daily HR guidance, analyzes trends and metrics, resolves complex employee relations issues, improves work relationships and productivity, and suggests HR strategies. They act as consultants, aligning HR practices with business goals to support the organization's success.
- Conducting induction to new onboard employees to help them understand the company's vision and mission and ensures that the new staff member is eased into their new role.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation& Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions, and transfers.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructure, workforce planning, and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in the evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success.
- Follows up to ensure training objectives are met & performs other related duties as assigned.
- Communicate policies pertaining to Human Resources, compensation, and benefits & Conduct exit interviews.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Bachelor's/PG degree preferred.
- Work From Office (Work from home will provide once a week if any emergency)
- 2nd & 4th Saturday is the week off.