PharmEasy - Manager - Corporate Secretarial
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Saturday, July 8, 2023
API Holdings is India's largest digital healthcare platform (based on GMV of products and services sold for the year ended March 31, 2021) which operates an integrated, end-to-end business solving the healthcare needs of consumers through technology and fulfilment capabilities. We work closely with and build services for consumers, pharmaceutical companies, wholesalers, pharmacies, hospitals, doctors and clinics, and diagnostic labs. Our growing nationwide presence, the connected ecosystem approach, and multiple synergistic offerings have enabled us to build relationships with various stakeholders of the healthcare value Qualification: Qualified Company Secretary + Graduate in Law or Pursuing Roles & Responsibilities
- Substantial experience in corporate transactions like equity, debt raising and also corporate actions like bonus, buy-back, etc. with an in-depth knowledge of cap tables and ESOPs
- Must have the ability to lead a transaction from inception to closing including convening of meetings of the Board of Directors, members, etc.
- Coordination with external professionals, briefing them on regular basis and also liaison with regulatory authorities
- Substantial experience in post transaction housekeeping and various corporate actions required to be undertaken for deals of such nature
- Must have in-depth understanding of processes like due diligence, concepts of investor reserved matters.
- Strong decision-making abilities.
- Outstanding persuasive and customer service skills.