Full Stack Engineer
Join us as we rebuild the clinical research model: it’s time for a new PARADIGM in healthcare and drug development.
We envision a world where clinical trials become an accessible care option for all patients, everywhere. We are building a tech-enabled ecosystem to tackle inefficiencies in the current clinical research model. Our goal is to accelerate trials for sponsors, alleviate burden for providers, and create equitable access for patients.
Our mission-driven group is dedicated to keeping the patient at the core of our work as we shift the healthcare landscape. We’re positioned to create lasting change in a system ready to be reimagined and, meaningfully impact patient lives.
You are someone who is proud of your diverse background, expertise, and perspectives, and you’re ready to use that experience to help us reimagine the clinical research model. You will work with experts in clinical trial operations, product development, software engineering & data science, drug development, and healthcare.
Join us and bring your expertise, passion, creativity and drive as we work together to increase access for all patients anywhere and make a difference in healthcare globally.
The Technology team at Paradigm is seeking an experienced Full-Stack Engineer to support new and ongoing development of our platform.
- Responsible for the design, development, and implementation of solutions on/or across the platform
- Participate in design sessions and architecture reviews to ensure delivery aligns with expectations
- Participate in code reviews and support QA initiatives to ensure high-quality delivery
- Design and develop solutions that integrate with vendor tools seamlessly utilizing web services and other integration design patterns
- Create clear and concise documentation of implemented software and APIs
- Experience developing modern web applications
- Experience releasing cloud-based applications (e.g. AWS)
- Experience developing service-oriented architecture applications and APIs
- Passion for creating thoroughly tested, high-quality code
- Good understanding of CI/CD best practices
- Good understanding of object-oriented design and software design patterns
- Strong analytic and design skills, including the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into efficient and effective technical designs that work well within large-scale, well-structured enterprise environments
- Strong communication with the ability to interface directly with clients and analysts to ensure technical requirements and delivery align with expectations
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, with the ability to quickly identify and document the root cause of issues, and effectively communicate possible resolutions
- 5+ years experience of full-stack development (or equivalent)
- Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience developing healthcare software is helpful
At Paradigm, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals. We believe in creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that values the contributions of every employee, regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on any of the aforementioned factors. We encourage and welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply for our open positions.We strive to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and to ensure that all employment decisions are based on job-related factors such as skills, experience, and qualifications.
Something looks off?