Customer Service Associate
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for converting customers into passionate evangelists
We require a customer service associate to manage customer concerns with the objective of maintaining positive customer relationships with an organization. To directly interact with customers over social platforms such as Instagram, Facebook Etc. to listen to concerns, resolve problems, and recommend products and services according to the needs of each individual.
Responsibilities for Customer Service Associate:
- Respond promptly and professionally to incoming customer inquiries on all social platforms (DM and Comments).
- Talk to customer over call whenever required & necessary.
- Maintain an updated knowledge of the organization's products, services, and customer service policies.
- Document customer interactions when necessary, compiling documents and forwarding information to interested parties.
- Explain simply and clearly in response to customer questions and check for customer understanding and acceptance.
- Recommend new products or services or make suggestions for improvements by identifying relevant features and benefits.
- Assist clients by demonstrating the use of goods and programs and answering any questions they may have.
- Participate in training opportunities provided by the organization or by outside entities.
- Establish and maintain good rapport with customers by using positive language and anticipating their needs.
Qualifications for Customer Service Associate:
- 1 to 3 years of previous social media customer service experience.
- Familiarity with customer-relationship management (CRM) software programs.
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear, simple manner to customers.
- Strong command of written and verbal English.
- Ability to maintain a calm and polite manner in stressful situations.
- Willingness to cooperate with customers and management to resolve any issues that may arise.