Performance Marketing Associate
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
Performance Marketing Associate JD:
- Execute campaigns on Facebook, Google Ads & other portals to drive growth.
- Work on optimization of campaigns through lever like CTR, conversion rate, average order value, etc.
- Analyzing & Reporting of Data & executing changes based on learnings.
- Coordinate with design team to ensure campaign implementation.
- Planning & Testing of creatives & Audiences.
- Work on creatives & communication for the ads on various portals.
Must Haves: -
- Experience: 1.5 - 2 years in Performance Marketing
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel