Finance Accounting Intern
About the internship
The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with senior management to develop, prepare and review financial information. They will have to manage account records, process transactions, and analyze financial data.
- Maintain day to day accounting
- Bank reconciliation
- Vendor Reconciliation
- Customer payment follow ups
- Assist senior in handling book closure activity
- Assist Senior in audit requirements
- Bill and Inter brand transfer booking
- Follow up with internal department for pending bills and rejected bills
- Candidates should have knowledge of Excel.
- A candidate having good knowledge of accounting and basic knowledge of GST & TDS.
- Experience - 1 year in passing accounting entries will be preferred.