At Lighthouse (formerly OTA Insight), we’re on a mission to reimagine commercial strategy for the hospitality industry. Our commercial platform simplifies data, transforming complexity into confidence with actionable market insights, business intelligence, and pricing tools that maximize revenue.
We successfully raised 80 million in series B funding and welcomed two companies to our organization. With 500+ teammates illuminating the way, representing 34 nationalities living in 35 different countries, we are a fun, collaborative and committed team that works hard to achieve amazing results. Ready to take off and join this rocketship in revolutionizing the hospitality sector? 🚀
As our portfolio of products continues to grow, so does the importance that our solutions provide to our hotel partners. This is a unique opportunity for a person with a proven track record of success to help position Lighthouse's solutions in the market through a combination of proven sales practices, technical acumen and problem solving skills. This person will work closely with our sales and service team, as well as our Product and Engineering teams, to develop solutions for the larger management companies, local & global hotel chains. This position will be responsible for working closely with our sales team members and key customer contacts to provide confidence and clear measures of ROI for the products we provide.
Where you will have impact:
- Attend meetings with potential clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensure that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to customers, partners and internal stakeholders
- Create internal design configuration documentation, including diagrams with technical explanations
- Liaise with implementation, support and success teams to ensure all solutions are deliverable and timing is achievable
- Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
- Perform technical development for bespoke solutions as part of a design and development framework
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and be able to map our solutions to their needs
- Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include - activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s Adhere to the Company’s Quality and Business Proc
- Be able to demonstrate all of our products and services
- Lead RFP and RFI responses
- Must be able to juggle multiple priorities at the same time
What's in it for you?
- A flexible working environment where you can work from home or at one of our seven offices around the world
- Unlimited PTO, allowing you to take time off as you see fit
- Two annual Wellbeing Days, on top of your personal holidays, when we take some time away from our computers with the entire company
- Workshops and frameworks that help employees realize their full career potential
- The opportunity to shape the products that more than 85,000 users rely on worldwide
- The chance to grow and evolve the data culture at a fast-growing scale-up
- A compensation program that values your work and which we will proactively keep competitive
- 401k matching up to 4%
- The option of three health insurance plans from Blue Cross Blue Shield that will suit your personal needs
- We know not everyone relaxes the same way; therefore, we’ve opted to support your general wellbeing by subsidizing up to 80% of your monthly ClassPass subscription
- A referral bonus scheme when you bring new talent to our #bestteamever!
Who you are:
- Strong comprehension of integration methodology, data transfer, solution architecture and solution implementation
- Functional knowledge and understanding of hospitality concepts including revenue management, data analytics and big data
- Functional understanding of other hospitality tech including RMS’s, PMS’s, CRS and distribution methods
- A proven track record of technical solution development
- Experience managing the completion of RFP’s and RFI’s
- Project management experience and proficiency on resources and time planning estimation
- Ability to build Solution Diagrams
- Strong understanding of SaaS and DaaS delivery models, value propositions
- Strong communications skills that can outline deal scope, impact and business outcomes both internally and externally
- Expertise in the effective use of Salesforce
In addition to benefits and other Lighthouse total rewards, the annual base salary for this role is $71,500 + commission. We benchmark our salary ranges for new hires in relation to the role, level, and role location; however, we consider a multitude of factors, to include relevant experience, skills, and education/training, to determine compensation within the identified range.
Thank you for considering a career with Lighthouse. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that values equal opportunity for all. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and disability. Our commitment to equality is not just a policy; it's part of our culture.
If you share our passion for innovation and teamwork, we invite you to join us in shaping the future of the hospitality industry. At Lighthouse, our guiding light is to be an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply.
We value the unique perspective and talents that you bring, and we're excited to see how your light can shine within our team. We can't wait to meet you and explore how we can grow and succeed together, illuminating the path towards a brighter future for the industry.