Senior Product Manager
At OTA Insight, we’re helping the hospitality industry with our BI solution to visualise and leverage its data in the most simple way so that they can make better revenue, distribution and marketing decisions.
Last year was our 10 year anniversary and it was a big one! We raised a series B funding and have welcomed two companies to our organisation. With 400+ people, representing 36 nationalities living in 30 different countries, we are a fun, collaborative and committed team that works hard to achieve amazing results. Ready to take off and join this rocketship in revolutionising the hotel sector? 🚀
OTA Insight is a commercial platform for the hospitality industry (our clients are AirBnB property owners, individual hotels, management groups and major chains like Hilton, Accor, etc.). And these are exciting times at OTA Insight! Our mission to bring smart decision making to the hospitality industry has levelled up as we recently raised another round of funding ($80 million) and welcomed two new companies, Transparent and Kriya, to our organisation to keep evolving our product portfolio! To accomplish our ambitious plans we are growing our innovation teams significantly. And for that we’re looking to add a Senior Product Manager to our Product Innovation Team in Madrid, Spain. Ready to have a big impact in an ambitious scale-up?
The role we’re looking to fill is a career defining opportunity for someone passionate about this mission, data, as well as product management who wants to collaborate with a world-class team of engineers, designers, and researchers. You will help inspire, design & build the products that fuel OTA Insight’s vision to empower hoteliers to make smart revenue, marketing, distribution & financial strategies. You’ll have a direct impact on product strategy, roadmaps, and the detailed design of new experiences that help hoteliers all over the world.
At OTA Insight you join a team of A-players who make state of the art products. In this role you will have a major impact that goes from building completely new products - to be used by thousands of hotels across the globe - to driving and executing your ideas and vision with cross functional and international teams.
What will I be doing?
- Own, build & launch our Short Term Rental Commercial Platform from earliest ideation to delivery. This includes management of the roadmap.
- Understand our business strategy and deliver a product that reflects a uniquely OTA Insight & Transparent perspective on how to achieve it. Spearhead key initiatives and drive cross-functional alignment and progress.
- Define product features and craft product specifications. Work with Design, Research and Engineering to assess tradeoffs and feasibility.
- Collaborate with your team in thinking big, to imagining future solutions that solve these problems, but scope these solutions to their smallest coherent state to ship to customers as early as you can
- Constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures, both in beta’s and after full release.
- Own the key metrics for your area. Track their progress and identify ways to achieve goals that ladder up to company-wide goals.
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas your team are responsible for; deliver world-class software in every release.
- A background in the short term rental industry is preferred.
- Have multiple years of experience in a Product Manager role (or similar experience).
- You have a track record of bringing new payable products or features to market.
- Be comfortable and experienced in working with a wide-range of internal and external stakeholders, from domain-experts to C-level executives.
- Be a clear communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them. Be comfortable in making decisions without consensus. You can help others make decisions by being persuasive.
- You’re entrepreneurial; you don’t need direction; you're self driven.
- You’re organised, not ad hoc.
- You love solving difficult problems in new ways.
- Be able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
- You thrive in an agile environment and adapt quickly to change.
- Affinity or an interest for data is nice to have.
Benefits of working at OTA Insight:
- The opportunity to help shape a product suite that’s used by more than 85.000 users through impactful user research
- The chance to grow and evolve a user-centred culture at a global, fast-growing scale-up
- A mandate to operationalise and democratise research through tools, training and processes
- A flexible working environment where you can work from home or at one of our seven offices around the world
- Lunch, on us, every day you’re at the Ghent office
- A choose-your-own mobility budget when you’re based in Belgium
- Two annual Detox Days, on top of your personal holidays, when we take some time away from our computers with the entire company
- A highly competitive compensation package, obviously
Joining our team will give you endless opportunities to use your passion, ingenuity, experience, and pragmatism to help OTA Insight become top of mind with every hotel and revenue manager. OTA Insight’s innovative, intuitive hotel and property revenue management technology affect tens of thousands of customers including the world’s largest hotel chains.
At OTA Insight you join a high performance team #bestteamever who make a state of the art product. An extensive training and coaching program is provided to keep you up and running, but also to stay up to date with all new technologies.
At OTA Insight, we champion diversity, equity, and inclusion to cultivate our #bestteamever. As such, we do not take a “cookie-cutter” approach to hiring the best talent and invite all candidates interested in joining our team to apply. Have you discovered one of our roles, but do not meet all the listed qualifications? No worries! Please apply and our talent acquisition team will be happy to review your application to try and find the best fit for you!