At OTA Insight, we’re helping the hospitality industry with our BI solution to visualise and leverage its data in the most simple way so that they can make better revenue, distribution and marketing decisions.
Last year was our 10 year anniversary and it was a big one! We raised a series B funding and have welcomed two companies to our organisation. With 400+ people, representing 36 nationalities living in 30 different countries, we are a fun, collaborative and committed team that works hard to achieve amazing results. Ready to take off and join this rocketship in revolutionising the hotel sector? 🚀
OTA Insight is an incredibly fast growing scale-up delivering SAAS solution for the hospitality business (our clients are individual hotels and major chains like Hilton, Accor, … ). We combine cutting edge technology and data analytics to provide smarter business intelligence to maximise occupancy and revenue. Today OTA Insight is present in more than 186 countries around the world and has more than 55,000 partners.
We are looking for a Finance Operations Specialist to manage customer accounts, subscriptions and invoicing. You focus on making the billing process of our customers more efficient and automated.
In this role you will have a big impact on:
- Preparing bill runs and invoicing.
- Following up on the general finance mailbox, where customer contact is key.
- Managing internally international customer accounts and their subscriptions to our solutions and products
- Processing and potentially adjusting invoices to the customer’s needs and requests in line with business guidelines
- Dealing with and processing of contracts and sales deals
- Actively working together with other teams and colleagues to make finance operations processes more efficient and agile
- Relevant first working experience, preferably in managing subscriptions and/or invoicing
- Problem solver with a strong analytical mindset, action oriented when facing challenges
- Actively participating in the team, proactively communicating with team members and others
- Ability to work in an autonomous and responsible way
- Zuora and/or Salesforce knowledge is a plus
- Fluent in English & Dutch, both oral and written
At OTA Insight, we champion diversity, equity, and inclusion to cultivate our #bestteamever. As such, we do not take a “cookie-cutter” approach to hiring the best talent and invite all candidates interested in joining our team to apply. Have you discovered one of our roles, but do not meet all the listed qualifications? No worries! Please apply and our talent acquisition team will be happy to review your application to try and find the best fit for you!