Senior Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, February 19, 2021
We are the #1 Enterprise Data Platform for Salesforce
Odaseva is the only platform built specifically to help the world's largest and most ambitious Salesforce customers keep their data protected, compliant, and agile.
We are backed by Salesforce Ventures and are proudly one of the top 5% of ISV partners in the Salesforce ecosystem. Fortune 500 companies like Schneider Electric, Toyota, Heineken, John Hancock, and non-profits trust Odaseva with their most complex data management challenges. More than 90 million Salesforce users rely on Odaseva.
In a world of data breaches and ransomware attacks, Odaseva is on the front lines of developing powerful tools to help companies protect their customers' data against attacks, comply with data privacy regulations like GDPR, and give their DevOps teams the tools to manage data at every step of the application cycle management process
It's a great time to join us! We've experienced multiple consecutive years of 100% revenue growth, and our team has rapidly expanded across hubs in San Francisco, Paris, Sydney, London and remotely.
When you join Odaseva, you’ll work alongside some of the most accomplished people in the Salesforce ecosystem.
Odaseva is looking for Senior Account Executives to sustain our explosive growth in the USA.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Your job is to target Fortune 500 to reach and exceed your quota.
- You manage the full sales cycle, from building the pipeline to closing deals.
- You sell to CIOs, VP of Applications, Salesforce domain directors.
- A key to your success is developing a rich ecosystem of prospects and customers, Salesforce stakeholders, and S.I. partners.
- Within Odaseva, you work with sales engineers, product managers, consultants, security teams.
- You provide feedback to fuel our growth strategy.
You will bring:
- 7 years+ of sales experience in a technical environment, of which 4y+ successful experience of selling to large accounts internationally.
- Experience working on complex sales cycles, applying structured value-selling methodology. You have sold Saas/PaaS solutions, middleware or security solutions.
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- Willingness to travel approx 20% including on-sites with prospects & customers.
- Experience in the Salesforce ecosystem is a real plus.
Your soft skills:
- Your personal success is directly tied to the success of your customers and your company.
- Global team player: you enjoy working with team members and customers across cultures and timezones.
- Entrepreneurial: you are a structured self starter who manage priorities and focus to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- You are a geek, you love how technology drives growth and innovation.
Odaseva’s values are: Trust, Customer Centricity, Engagement, Excellence, Continuous Innovation, and Teamwork
Odaseva offers an inclusive, supportive work environment where talented people innovate and grow. In our work together, we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and above all - collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
🔥 Pro-equality, pro-diversity
🔥️ A team of smart and kind people (inspire emulation - not competition)
🔥️ A culture of professional excellence yet casual style
🔥 A place where you can make an impact and grow your career
🔥️ A company at the forefront of data & cloud innovation
🔥 A competitive employer
🔥 Truly international, with offices in Paris, San Francisco, Sydney and London
🔥 In favour of Flex office
Odaseva is an EEO employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.