Senior/Lead Salesforce Developer
Software Engineering, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, February 19, 2021
We are the #1 Enterprise Data Platform for Salesforce
Odaseva is the only platform built specifically to help the world's largest and most ambitious Salesforce customers keep their data protected, compliant, and agile.
We are backed by Salesforce Ventures and are proudly one of the top 5% of ISV partners in the Salesforce ecosystem. Fortune 500 companies like Schneider Electric, Toyota, Heineken, John Hancock, and non-profits trust Odaseva with their most complex data management challenges. More than 90 million Salesforce users rely on Odaseva.
In a world of data breaches and ransomware attacks, Odaseva is on the front lines of developing powerful tools to help companies protect their customers' data against attacks, comply with data privacy regulations like GDPR, and give their DevOps teams the tools to manage data at every step of the application cycle management process
It's a great time to join us! We've experienced multiple consecutive years of 100% revenue growth, and our team has rapidly expanded across hubs in San Francisco, Paris, Sydney, London and remotely.
When you join Odaseva, you’ll work alongside some of the most accomplished people in the Salesforce ecosystem.
We’re seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer to join our awesome Product team based in Paris and develop our high end data management platform. You will be involved in all the aspects of software development, from handling customers requirements to delivering our solutions in production.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with your Product team peers to specify new awesome features
- Specifying and implementing best in class components with a specific attention to user experience, robustness and code quality
- Collaborating with the QA and DevOps teams to ensure your work is released with the highest quality level
- Participating in the platform maintenance
You will bring:
- Master degree in Computer Science or other relevant field
- 7 years+ experience in full-stack software development
- Strong Salesforce development (Apex & Visual force) skills
- Strong UX and design skills
- Experience in manage packages
- Good knowledge of web development: HTML, CSS, JS, React
- Knowledge in DevOps (Gitlab) is a plus for a smoother collaboration
- Knowledge in AWS or a similar cloud
- Comfortable presenting ideas internally and to client stakeholders
- Excellent time and priority management skills
- Versatile (tasks, technology)
- Experience with Agile software development, QA
Your soft skills:
- Strong passion to learn and develop your skill-set
- Autonomous and proactive
- Focused with a positive outlook
- Leads by example
Odaseva’s values are: Trust, Customer Centricity, Engagement, Excellence, Continuous Innovation, and Teamwork
Odaseva offers an inclusive, supportive work environment where talented people innovate and grow. In our work together, we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and above all - collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
🔥 Pro-equality, pro-diversity
🔥️ A team of smart and kind people (inspire emulation - not competition)
🔥️ A culture of professional excellence yet casual style
🔥 A place where you can make an impact and grow your career
🔥️ A company at the forefront of data & cloud innovation
🔥 A competitive employer
🔥 Truly international, with offices in Paris, San Francisco, Sydney and London
🔥 In favour of Flex office
Odaseva is an EEO employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.