Senior Graphic Designer
Software Engineering, Design
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2024
We are the #1 Enterprise Data Security Platform for Salesforce
Odaseva is the only platform built specifically to help the world's largest and most ambitious Salesforce customers keep their data secured, compliant, and agile.
We are backed by Salesforce Ventures and are proudly one of the top 5% of ISV partners in the Salesforce ecosystem. Fortune 500 companies like Schneider Electric, Toyota, Heineken, John Hancock, and non-profits trust Odaseva with their most complex data management challenges. More than 90 million Salesforce users rely on Odaseva.
In a world of data breaches and ransomware attacks, Odaseva is on the front lines of developing powerful tools to help companies protect their customers' data against attacks, comply with data privacy regulations like GDPR, and give their DevOps teams the tools to manage data at every step of the application cycle management process
It's a great time to join us!
When you join Odaseva, you’ll work alongside some of the most accomplished people in the Salesforce ecosystem.
We are seeking a talented and creative Graphic Designer to join our dynamic team in Kuala Lumpur. The ideal candidate will have a passion for visual storytelling, a keen eye for design aesthetics, and the ability to translate ideas into compelling visuals for B2B SaaS Enterprise products. The Graphic Designer will play a key role in creating impactful designs for both digital and print materials, contributing to the overall success of our brand and marketing initiatives to drive user engagement.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Develop creative concepts and design solutions for a variety of projects, including marketing collateral (data sheets, eBooks, whitepapers, etc), social media graphics, website graphics, trade show deliverables, Sales decks, and promotional materials.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project objectives and create visually appealing designs that align with brand guidelines.
- Ensure consistency in brand identity across all design elements and participate in the development and maintenance of brand guidelines.
- Produce high-quality graphics for both print and digital platforms.
- Prepare and deliver production-ready files for various applications.
- Stay informed about design trends and best practices and bring fresh and innovative design ideas to the team.
You will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
- 12+ years of proven experience as a Graphic Designer with a strong portfolio showcasing a range of design projects.
- Proficiency in prototyping tool Figma for collaborative design processes, including wireframing, prototyping, and design iteration.
- Proficiency in graphic design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Strong understanding of design principles, layout, and typography.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Fluency in English.
Additional skills (Preferred):
- Experience with motion graphics or video editing tools.
- Basic knowledge of front-end web development languages (HTML, CSS) specific to Wordpress.
- Basic knowledge of HubSpot design studio.
- SEO experience.
Odaseva’s values are: Trust, Customer Centricity, Engagement, Excellence, Continuous Innovation, and Teamwork
Odaseva offers an inclusive, supportive work environment where talented people innovate and grow. In our work together, we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and above all - collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
🔥 Pro-equality, pro-diversity
🔥️ A team of smart and kind people (inspire emulation - not competition)
🔥️ A culture of professional excellence yet casual style
🔥 A place where you can make an impact and grow your career
🔥️ A company at the forefront of data & cloud innovation
🔥 A competitive employer
🔥 Truly international, with offices in Paris, San Francisco, Sydney and London
🔥 In favour of Flex office
Odaseva is an EEO employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.