Tier 2 - Support Specialist
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2024
We are the #1 Enterprise Data Security Platform for Salesforce
Odaseva is the only platform built specifically to help the world's largest and most ambitious Salesforce customers keep their data secured, compliant, and agile.
We are backed by Salesforce Ventures and are proudly one of the top 5% of ISV partners in the Salesforce ecosystem. Fortune 500 companies like Schneider Electric, Toyota, Heineken, John Hancock, and non-profits trust Odaseva with their most complex data management challenges. More than 90 million Salesforce users rely on Odaseva.
In a world of data breaches and ransomware attacks, Odaseva is on the front lines of developing powerful tools to help companies protect their customers' data against attacks, comply with data privacy regulations like GDPR, and give their DevOps teams the tools to manage data at every step of the application cycle management process
It's a great time to join us!
When you join Odaseva, you’ll work alongside some of the most accomplished people in the Salesforce ecosystem.
We’re seeking a Tier 2 Support Specialist to join our Super Awesome Support team.
As a Tier 2 Support Specialist, you will provide world class service to our customers. You will engage customers on inquiries, technical issues, and suggestions. You will help provide a valuable and memorable experience.
You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting ecosystem. If you want to become another important member of a fast growing team of experts, this is the job for you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Respond to support tickets and inquiries through phone, e-mail, and live chat
- Handle escalated cases by working cross-functionally with but not limited to R&D, Product, CSM
- Diligently work with customers by providing regular updates to tickets and open issues
- Communicate closely with Support tier 1 and 3 to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Work with our Managed Backup Services team to implement, monitor, optimise our backup plans
- Assist with QA regarding bugs and new features, consistently test functionality of the platform
- Assist in managing the knowledge base to help clients find answers to frequently asked questions
- Be passionate about making our customers happy
- Be open to wearing multiple hats with a readiness to support all members of the Odaseva team
You will bring:
- What you will bring:
- 12+ years of experience resolving technical issues for clients in a support environment ideally for a SaaS company
- Background in establishing and building lasting customer relationships and/or customer support experience
- Ability to multitask between calls, emails and open cases to resolve issues
- Ability to thrive under tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a diverse team environment
- Comfortable presenting ideas internally and to client stakeholders
- Excellent time and priority management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Salesforce experience is required
Odaseva’s values are: Trust, Customer Centricity, Engagement, Excellence, Continuous Innovation, and Teamwork
Odaseva offers an inclusive, supportive work environment where talented people innovate and grow. In our work together, we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and above all - collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
🔥 Pro-equality, pro-diversity
🔥️ A team of smart and kind people (inspire emulation - not competition)
🔥️ A culture of professional excellence yet casual style
🔥 A place where you can make an impact and grow your career
🔥️ A company at the forefront of data & cloud innovation
🔥 A competitive employer
🔥 Truly international, with offices in Paris, San Francisco, Sydney and London
🔥 In favour of Flex office
Odaseva is an EEO employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.