Employee Experience Manager
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2023
We are the #1 Enterprise Data Security Platform for Salesforce
Odaseva is the only platform built specifically to help the world's largest and most ambitious Salesforce customers keep their data secured, compliant, and agile.
We are backed by Salesforce Ventures and are proudly one of the top 5% of ISV partners in the Salesforce ecosystem. Fortune 500 companies like Schneider Electric, Toyota, Heineken, John Hancock, and non-profits trust Odaseva with their most complex data management challenges. More than 90 million Salesforce users rely on Odaseva.
In a world of data breaches and ransomware attacks, Odaseva is on the front lines of developing powerful tools to help companies protect their customers' data against attacks, comply with data privacy regulations like GDPR, and give their DevOps teams the tools to manage data at every step of the application cycle management process
It's a great time to join us! We've experienced multiple consecutive years of 100% revenue growth, and our team has rapidly expanded across hubs in San Francisco, Paris, Sydney, London and remotely.
When you join Odaseva, you’ll work alongside some of the most accomplished people in the Salesforce ecosystem.
At Odaseva, we believe that a joyful workplace fosters creativity, collaboration, and success.
As the Employee Experience Manager, you aim at delivering a positive work environment, addressing every area of an employee's interactions with the company to create the best workplace experience possible.
You will play a key role in ensuring the smooth day-to-day operations of our Paris & London offices, and contribute to the well-being of our team members.
The role will be reporting to the People Ops Manager EMEA.
The benefits of the employee experience management :
- provides insights on the employee lifecycle
- fuels employee motivation
- creates a dialogue with management
- produces a record of company development
- creates a culture of change and progress
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create a positive and productive work environment & offer a more streamlined work experience
- Onboarding care : welcome pack, tools, …
- Measure employee satisfaction consistently and adjust
- Planning and coordinating company events held at the office
- Collaborate with the stakeholders to check if policies are well understood and implemented correctly
- Support continuous healthy communication
- Improve task management
- Office management task : supplies, maintenance, and equipment
- Administrative support : assisting Executive Committee leaders for important meetings or travel planning, and help when needed with Travel Expenses reporting
In addition, you will be responsible of :
You will bring:
- 3+ years of experience in office, facilities, hospitality management or other related roles.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities to handle various tasks efficiently.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to engage with a variety of stakeholders such as colleagues, guests, and vendors.
- Ability to identify issues and proactively find practical solutions.
- Meticulous attention to detail in all tasks, from organizing events to managing supplies.
- Capacity to manage changing priorities and unexpected situations with a positive attitude.
- Full professional fluency in both French & English
- Alignment with Odaseva's values of innovation, collaboration, and excellence.
Odaseva’s values are: Trust, Customer Centricity, Engagement, Excellence, Continuous Innovation, and Teamwork
Odaseva offers an inclusive, supportive work environment where talented people innovate and grow. In our work together, we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and above all - collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
🔥 Pro-equality, pro-diversity
🔥️ A team of smart and kind people (inspire emulation - not competition)
🔥️ A culture of professional excellence yet casual style
🔥 A place where you can make an impact and grow your career
🔥️ A company at the forefront of data & cloud innovation
🔥 A competitive employer
🔥 Truly international, with offices in Paris, San Francisco, Sydney and London
🔥 In favour of Flex office
Odaseva is an EEO employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.