Executive Assistant/Office Manager
At Neumora, we are pushing the boundaries of science and technology to revolutionize the way patients with brain disease are treated. We are seeking extraordinary individuals to join our team as we grow and advance our pipeline.
Neumora was listed as #1 on BioSpace’s NextGen Bio “Class of 2023,” top life sciences startups to watch!
We are seeking a Executive Assistant/Office Manager to join our team in Watertown. The ideal candidate is proactive, detail-oriented, a strong communicator and doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats in a fast-paced environment. The individual in this role will be expected to work onsite 3-4 days per week.
- Provide executive support to the Chief Scientific Officer, Chief Financial Officer, and SVP, Human Resources in the following areas:
- Manage complex and ever-changing calendars for all three executives
- Coordinate and schedule internal and external meetings, conferences, interviews, and video calls
- Make travel arrangements
- Handle expense reconciliation
- Prepare meeting or presentation materials, as requested
- Coordinate planning and logistics for meetings, seminars, events
- Request contracts, set up new vendors, create purchase orders, and route DocuSigns for the functional leaders as requested
- Other projects as requested
- Office Management:
- Work closely with local leadership, HR, Facilities and the Boston Connections Committee on coordination of local culture and engagement initiatives, including planning and logistics
- Manage aspects of the office including, but not limited to, answering office phone line, receiving and distributing mail, ordering office supplies, ordering snacks, drinks, and porter service to keep breakrooms stocked and clean, running and emptying dishwasher, maintaining office equipment
- Maintain office seating chart and help Facilities with space planning
- Oversee the office budget and expenses
- Raising purchase orders, statements of work, etc.,
- Help ensure compliance with Envoy office check-in procedures
- Complete other various administrative tasks as deemed necessary in support of local leadership team and in coordination with the larger Neumora team
- Build relationships and establish best practices with other executive assistants across the company.
- Provide back-up support to other administrative assistants, as needed, to cover time off, vacancies, etc.
- 5+ years of related experience in a fast-paced corporate setting; start-up experience a plus
- Must be highly dependable, possess strong planning and organizational skills and have keen attention to detail
- Exercises independent judgement in the completion of tasks and works with little supervision in prioritizing responsibilities
- Must be able to handle highly confidential and sensitive information with the utmost discretion
- Excellent communication skills and professional demeanor when interacting with executives, employees, and external partners
- Proficient in Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Experience with Zoom, Box, Expensify, and NetSuite is a plus
- Occasional domestic travel may be requested to attend company meetings and/or support leadership offsites.
Company benefits include:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k plan: Neumora matches 50% of an employee’s eligible contribution, up to the first 6% of salary (up to 3% employer contribution)
- New hire stock options
- Annual paid time off: 15 accrued vacation days, 10 sick days, 12 holidays plus a winter shut-down
- Leave of Absence: Paid family leave, paid short- and long-term disability
- Discretionary year-end bonus
The salary range posted describes the minimum to maximum base salary range for this position in the location listed. Actual salary may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer. Base Salary Range: $110,000 - $121,374
Neumora Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company founded to confront the global brain disease crisis by taking a fundamentally different approach to the way treatments for brain diseases are developed. Our therapeutic pipeline currently consists of multiple clinical and preclinical neuroscience programs that target novel mechanisms of action for a broad range of underserved neuropsychiatric disorders and neurodegenerative diseases. Our work is supported by an integrated suite of translational, clinical, and computational tools to generate insights that can enable precision medicine approaches. Neumora’s mission is to redefine neuroscience drug development by bringing forward the next generation of novel therapies that offer improved treatment outcomes and quality of life for patients suffering from brain diseases.
Neumora is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.