(Contract) Sr Technical Project Manager - Federal Government Focus
As the Sr. Technical Project Manager focused on Federal Government work, your primary responsibilities are to facilitate activities required to ensure GHX solutions are ready for the GovCloud, which involves a lift and shift to GovCloud and in some instances, refactoring of GHX solutions to work in the GovCloud. You will be coordinating across GHX engineering teams whose products are chosen to be part of the government solution, including the GHX security team, GHX data and infrastructure teams & other stakeholders to craft and track a comprehensive project plan to closure for the duration of the project.
- Leads all Fed Gov efforts across product engineering teams, driving the creation, and maintenance of single source of truth project plan that identifies and schedules project deliverables, milestones and required tasks, providing early visibility to schedules/milestones that are at risk and provides supportive analysis that impacts the use of resources.
- Interface with stakeholders at all levels of the organization, internal GHX teams, as well as consultants, government teams, and intermediary agencies
- Coordinate with cross functional teams related to scoping, work break-down, critical path analysis, resourcing, time estimates, project risks, and quality.
- Create summary artifacts to brief leadership on project status as requested.
- Coordinate with teams to resolve project blockers and escalate issues as needed.
- Maintain and resolve key dependencies across teams including risks and issues log apply best practices to mitigate
- Familiarity with implementing FedRAMP security controls.
- Prior experience with GovCloud lift and shift work.
- Prior experience working with software engineering teams is a MUST
Work Experience / Skills
- 7 years of experience in technical project management with focus on government projects
- Exceptional communications skills, written and verbal, and ability to communicate with executive level stakeholders.
- Experience with FedRAMP authorization effort for cloud services.
- Exceptional project management skills and organizational skills
- Familiarity with NIST 800-53, 800-171, and 800-63.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Estimated Salary Range for this position: $65/hr - $95/hr Should this role convert to Full Time from contract then the rate of pay would be $122,000 - $163,000
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe - who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce - not shift - the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 1000 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Colorado, with additional offices in Europe, Illinois, Florida, and Nebraska.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.