Integration System Engineer V
The Integration System Engineer V acts as the team lead to establish and maintain data connections and the respective data flow between GHX’s core platform and on prem and cloud-based customer platforms. Working primarily with agile and remote teams, the Integration System Engineer V is a team lead for more junior engineers and serves as the technical expert in identifying data acquisition targets, leveraging or remediating data integration points, conducting data quality analysis and configuring GHX systems to transport data to appropriate repositories.
What you get to do:
- Investigate and explore our diverse datasets and the products that leverage them
- Work closely with a broad range of stakeholders such as Customer Success Managers, Sales Executives, Project Managers, Implementation Consultants and Software Engineers
- Build out automation for recurring data feeds from on prem and cloud-based systems to GHX data repositories
- Manage your own workload, with strong input into what lands on your teams plate and flexibility on where, when, and how you do your work
What you will contribute:
- Passion for the GHX mission and the impact we can have with the data we analyze
- Motivation to increase your ownership and responsibilities over time
- Compassion and team spirit to support our customers and your teammates
- Curiosity and drive toward the understanding and access to complicated information sources across multiple platforms
- Ability to identify recurring data acquisition challenges and engineer methods to overcome and streamline the data acquisition process
- Active communication with other GHX teams and GHX customers to ensure upstream and downstream requirements are fully understood
- Ability to maintain a calm, professional demeanor that serves as a source of inspiration for your teammates and the customers you interact with
What you bring to GHX:
- 5-7 years of personal, professional or educational experience with this position’s core focus of software analysis, design, development, testing, maintenance and support of enterprise integration points
- 2 or more years of experience as an Integration Systems Engineer IV at GHX OR the ability to demonstrate a deep understanding of integrating a wide variety of GHX solutions with a similar variety of on prem or cloud-based ERP’s
- Unquestioned expertise in two or more of the following:
- SQL or other structured query languages
- Dot net programming
- GHX integration point known as ConnectPlus versions 3 and 4
- Experience with two or more of the following:
- Application Programming Interfaces associated with cloud-to-cloud integrations
- ANSI X12 EDI, XML, and other data formats
- SFTP, HTTPS, FTP, AS2, Web Services or other file transfer protocols
- Exposure to on prem material systems such as Meditech, PeopleSoft or Lawson
- Patient, communicative team player who has outstanding interpersonal skill
- Ability to collaborate across multiple time zones and communication platforms
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and documentation skills
- Experience working with SaaS, healthcare supply chain or accounting software
- Exposure to and understanding of agile and other technical project management methodologies
- MS Office experience, strong Excel skills
- Critical thinker, technically inclined, organized and detail oriented
Estimated salary range: $87,400 - $116,500
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe - who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce - not shift - the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 1000 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Colorado, with additional offices in Europe, Illinois, Florida, and Nebraska.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.