Sr. Manager, Technology Operations
Senior Manager, Technology Operations
This role reports to the CTO and partners with the CTO and the technology leadership team to proactively define and continuously improve the Operating Model of the Technology organization.
This critical, trusted leadership role acts as the right-hand Technical Operations person to the CTO and will drive strategic planning, support, and direct change management throughout the CTO organization.
This role will be responsible for project-managing key strategic initiatives within the CTO organization from inception to successful execution through proactive and strong cross-functional coordination and communication with technology leadership, the wider technology organization, and business partners throughout GHX.
Duties and responsibilities
- With guidance and direction from the CTO, proactively defines and seeks to continuously improve the operating model for the CTO organization.
- Work with CTO and technology leadership team to understand and document requirements, deliver, monitor and communicate progress on overall Technology strategy.
- With and direction from technology leadership, defines and refines communication cadence, including managing a calendar of key activities throughout the year
- Ensures key meetings that are a crucial part of the operating model are well-managed and successful, e.g., quarterly business reviews, all-hands meetings, board meetings
- With direction from the CTO, develops and owns successful completion of key artifacts required to operate the organization, e.g., Resource Allocation, artifacts for board meetings and other crucial meetings, wiki for the technology organization
- Gains alignment on process standardization within the CTO organization and laterally across the various stakeholders of the CTO organization.
- Partners with business leaders and FP&A to lead the CTO organization’s Annual Planning in alignment with the GHX’s annual planning program.
- Project Leadership for a few key programs that are impactful across the technology organization. Providing thought leadership on such programs and owning the end-to-end execution
- Provides project coordination by assisting technology leaders on key programs that are impactful across the technology organization
- Under guidance from CTO, manages the Technology Vendor program to optimize cost and value through the technology toolset, working directly with Procurement, Business Owners, and FP&A
- Partners with the product operations team in the Chief Product Officer organization to ensure the product development lifecycle is being adopted effectively across the CTO organization.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 8+ years experience working in a technology organization, preferably SaaS, and ability to work with technology leaders and SMEs
- 5+ years of relevant project management experience with a proven track record of being a proactive problem solver
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies and productivity tools, i.e. Jira, Aha, OKRs
- Expert in Microsoft Suite Excel and PowerPoint and a desire to increase these skills
- Budgeting and finance experience, understanding of software-specific budgeting principles (Capex/Opex)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to engage with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability and comfort in leading large and small meetings and ability to be an effective moderator in such meetings
- Ability to navigate and address conflict. A trusted professional that can work through people-related issues.
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills, including a track record of developing credibility with and supporting senior managers on the effective internal communication of major decisions and emerging strategic issues.
Estimated Salary range for this position: $135,000 - 155,00 plus bonus
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe - who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce - not shift - the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 1000 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Colorado, with additional offices in Europe, Illinois, Florida, and Nebraska.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Something looks off?